Chapter 12. Full Food Team Death Match, Part 2 of 2

Jaune was down against the wall  it was now a 3 v 1 

Y/N: seriously im not even doing my best right now Heh

( Ruby's Pov )

Ruby:( Mind ) His best???? 

Ruby then knew what he was talking about

Ruby: Y/N DONT TRY THAT AGAIN -_-

( Y/N's POV )

you heard what she was saying and yelled back

Y/N: THATS NOT WHAT I MEAN I MEANT IMMA USE MY N-

You then where cut of by Pyrha trying to stab you with a baguette you summoned a bone to try and block it.

Y/N: WHAT how did you get out??

Pyrha: It Dissapeared after you Kicked Jaune into the wall

Y/N: what... how is that........!! Oooh

( Flashback )

Sans: you realy need to focus more on what people say kiddo

( Back to present )

Y/N: Sneaky sans =)

you then pushed pyrha back to her team they all got ready for the next attack, you descided to finaly use all the new tricks you learned. you grabbed your scroll and set up a good song for this.

( A/N Dont judge me for this i like it :P )

Y/N: heh alright..

Your eye began to flare and an aura began pulsing around you

Y/N: TIME TO GET SERIOUS =)

you dashed into Ren who was trying to dodge your attack you descided to use your old project, The RP Boots ( Rocket Powered ) You Crashed right into ren, first punching him in the gut then when you tried to do an uppercut he dodged with a backflip, you then took a large jump back and then you jumped to the front clicking your boots against each other, Flames came out of the boots giving you the speed you needed, you crashed into ren who was almost able to dodge it and you gave him a good punch in the face, you then grabbed his arm and started to Twirl him around . at the end of that you pointed your boots at him and clicked them twice aShort range blast came out of them blasting ren into the wall back there.

Ren: what the!!

you then snapped your finger and blue bones came out of the wall trapping ren.

Y/N: Welp thats one more down 2 more to go :)

Pyrha and nora began to combo attack. Pyrha began using her semblance on your armor trying to hold you in place it worked kinda you where slowed down nora was almost able to hit you. untill.....

Y/N: SPLIT SECOND!!

You yell that and dissapeared in thin air appearing behind them both, nora whas flying back at almost super sonic speed crashing THROUGH the wall, you then thought shhe was dealt with but she came back, she was PISSED and tried Smashing you once again with the hammer but this time, A REAL SLEDGE HAMMER.

Y/N: Heeey its a food fight -_-

Nora: You use bones so call this making it fair

Y/N:..... True...... but now better watch it