Chapter 16. everybody has something special. Pt 1

( A/N ok so this was a long chapter but i still wanted to upload SOMETHING so enjoy part 1 of a 2 parted chapter 16 )

it has been a week since your date with ruby, you two where officialy a couple. even though you still to shy to actualy do it in public, anyway you went to the movie you guys trained a lot. finaly someone special in your heart.

And NOBODY would as much as even hurt her

And NOBODY would as much as even hurt her. EVER.

( dont think its not like Yandre or that shit )

You just woke up still you where kinda sick, yesterday evening you guys went to a rollercoster thanks to your teleporting you can take her anywhere you want. still you can only teleport twice a day with someone else. otherwise your eye will bleed.

and MAN does that hurt.

Y/N: urgh.... at this rate i think my stomach will blow  up before my eye does...

it was luckly saturday so you had free from school where others found that stupid becouse they want to know how to be huntsman and all. but you ojn the other hand found it fun to have some free time, also it is a good day to train.... after all you still havent found your own semblance..

Y/N:.. huh

there they all lay just sleeping in theyr bed.

Y/N:( hehehe Cute )

you just got to the bathroom and locked it while turning into your new outfit.

(A/N ok so this is your new outfit. im just spelling it out cuz being the lazy shit i am im to lazy to search on google. you are wearing a black shirt, but this time its reinforced with a bulletproof layer. your new Hoodie was grey with green stripes. it has been reinforced with multiple pieces of Knight armor pieces. the gauntlets shoulders and elbows where reinforced, but just as much to keep you safe'ish' but also having maximum mobility at any move you made. you whore jogging pants reinforced on the knees and the ankles. you picked your shoes wich you upgraded with Rocket boosters, while having low power they still would let you ( if so ) descend slower while you cant fly with it it allows you to skate at high speed. ( think like Shadow From Sonic the hedgehog ). you picked up your sword. which you finaly gave a MASSIVE rework.

( allright allright here is the photos)