( SHORT ) Chapter 19. Dance Dance Dance . And one's final goodbye... for now

You just woke up from your deep slumber... after that fight from yesterday... you realy could care less at this point. still it was THAT day...

it was a dance party here at beacon.. and you suck at dancing your more like the kinda guy who likes to MAKE music not dance on it. still you knew it was kinda that ONE thing you had to sit trough. still you didnt put on your suit... like its REALY uncomfortable.

then suddenly your energy core shut down for a milisecond letting you fall down at a hard pace.

*OOF*

Y/N: urgh i realy need to fix this shit.... now that i mentioned it.

i walked to the desk and saw ghost his shell lie there... so naturaly i just booted him up.. he is my personal AI for a reason... i guess.

GHOST: Rebooting.....

Y/N: welp lucky me i have no lessons today... wich is kinda nice....

i then looked at the nearby clock.... IT WAS 5 PM.

( i think thats how u say it for 17:00 )

Y/N: SHIT IM GONNA BE LATE.

i then quickly put on my clothes... still i went with something a bit more appealing.

i wore a Green white checkered Blouse with a Black shirt under it... with a tie it is a bit loose so i do get SOME air. i went with some of my nicest jogging pants they where black and on the right side was a White Wing Symboled on it. i then also grabbed my weapons and got goin... still better be safe then sorry.... 

i grabbed a strange orb out of my Bag wich i always laid in a corner.

This *ORB* should be a good backup plan.

i put it in my arm and got goin..

* at the party *

Ruby was sitting there in the corner waiting for Y/-- her Boyfriend to show up and she was waiting for half an hour.

Ruby: 'Mutters' did he forget....

???:Forget what>:)

Ruby jumped from the jumpscare and in front of her stood Y/N.

( Y/N's POV )

I just teleported to my Rosy but... she looked... stunning..

 stunning