Chapter 18. Extracurricular

you where in combat class and it was phyra her turn to fight... still it IS Phyrha we are talking about soooo.

( Yeah )

after the fight happened.

Glynda: allright we have time for one more match. any volunteers.

everyone was just silent.

Mercury: il do it.

.

.

.

Glynda: allright... mercury was it, lets find you an oponent.

Mercury: actualy... i want to fight.... him!

he was pointing at you.

Y/N:....

Glynda: very well Mr L/N if you would.

Y/N:.... heh sure...

you began walking to the field.

Ruby: Go Get him Y/N!!!

Yang: yeah get him

wheiss and blake where just silent....

Glynda: 3

You activated your eye. to try and scare him off..

Glynda: 2

it didnt work

Glynda: 1

So it was time to FIGHT!

Glynda: Begin!

you started off by smashing the ground. letting spikes of earth rise from the ground trying to skew him like a shishkabab.

Ruby: WHA-

Y/N: heh...

You then charged your body with electricity this time green AND blue.

Y/N: I'l make this quick..

you then charged at mercury at Lightning speed dashing at him from all possible sides. after a while he finaly got you by kicking you in the face. he then tried to do that again but you stopped him with using a bone to block his attack. he then tried to get in your back and roundhouse kick you. you then set your whole back on fire to cut him off guard. he then just jumped back... what he DIDN't know was that he was down for a world of pain now.

Y/N: FIRE IN THE HOLE!

then suddenly a blast appeared from below the ground where mercury was standing. sending him skyrockiting to the ceiling. you then charged both fire and air. u used fire to make a flaming pit beneath where merc would land. and used fire to let the flames rise. he got hit full. you turned your attention to the board.

Y/N 80%

Merecury 40%

( your semblance drains your aura at a big rate so you try not to use it THAT much. )

you descided to try and finish this with a new attack.

Y/N: Heh Sorry to cut it short but... its time to...

your eyes glowed both green.

Y/N: END THIS!

you then summoned as much blasters as you could around him. and set him trapped using ice and earth getting him chained down. then you summoned a LITERAL living inferno beneath him. keeping the ice alive was hard enough but you then used all your power to Blast him sky high.