Chapter 13

Waring: This chapter contains 21+ content. Read at your own discretion.

Tuesday, The Mansion, 7 pm, Your POV:

- Jin's brothers attack had caught you completely off guard, you had just been playing, why had he taken it so seriously? Hoseok's reflexes were seriously impressive, and his and Yoongi's retaliation had made you genuinely proud of them.

- The three of you were back in your guest bedroom, Hoseok was still holding you tightly, and Yoongi was pacing very quickly back and forth. "We should leave. Now. I really don't want to leave Minnie, but I can come back for him when these fuckers are gone," Yoongi hissed quietly.

- "What about Joonie?" Hoseok whispered, watching him pace, but Yoongi let out a low laugh and replied, "Did you see him? There's no way he'll leave Jin." You agreed that you should leave, and fast, but you were still a little shaken from what had just happened, so you stayed silent.

- Hoseok nodded and asked, "Where do we go, not your place, they know where it is. And Joonie will tell them where my apartment is." Yoongi's head snapped up, and he looked at you and whispered, "Y/n, you still have your apartment!"

- He was right, your friend had been renting it from you, but she had moved out last month! "Yoonie! You're a genius! Let's get the hell out of here!" you whispered, wrapping your arms around Hoseok's neck as you gave Yoongi a smile.

- They both froze, and you stopped smiling instantly, hissing, "Will you two just go already!" They snapped out of it and Yoongi opened the window, jumping out and landing on the ground without a sound.

- You held tightly to Hoseok as he followed, and once the two of you were on the ground, they started running. Fast.

- Not even 5 minutes later, the three of you had reached your apartment building. Yoongi and Hoseok stopped running, and you whispered, "Second balcony from the left, 6th floor."

- They grinned at each other and then jumped straight up, landing in the center of your balcony. The apartment was dark, and Yoongi pulled the glass door open, breaking the lock, and you walked in quietly.

- "Leave the lights off, just in case," you whispered, you could see perfectly in the dark, so it didn't really matter anyway. Yoongi nodded, and he whispered, "We are going to need food. And blood. What do we do?"

- Hoseok grinned and pushed you gently into Yoongi's arms, whispering back, "Give me a minute." You looked at him in surprise, but he vanished, and you heard the balcony door squeak open again.

- You turned to stare at Yoongi in astonishment, and said quietly, "He's crazy!" Yoongi grinned and replied, "I know baby girl, I've been telling you that for years." You smiled happily at him, and his grin slipped away as he watched you closely.

- His breathing got a little heavier, but you didn't stop. They were all so funny when you smiled, you just looked at him and chuckled softly. He did the stupid shiver that they all do when you laughed, and cracked his neck, never taking his eyes off you.

- A few seconds later, Hoseok reappeared on the balcony and walked in carrying a grocery bag. "I got food, but as for blood I have no idea," he whispered, setting the bag on the counter, but stopping when he looked at you.

- Yoongi was still holding you and eyeing carefully. You stopped smiling and he looked away from you to see Hoseok watching the two of you through narrowed eyes. "Blood bank?" you asked hesitantly as Yoongi set you on your feet.

- "I guess, it is basically a vampire's grocery store... but I don't know where one is," Hoseok replied, still watching you. "I do, I gave blood a few months ago, I'll go," Yoongi said quickly, and vanished.