Chapter 21: The First Meeting (1)

Chapter 21

The First Meeting (1)

It was still two hours inside the game for the planned meeting, Siva went directly to the old man’s shop.

“Hmm? Oh! It‘s you young man. Perfect timing. I‘m finished with the adjustments you wanted me to do. And let me tell you mate, these are the last adjustments we can give to your weapon.”

“Did the durability increase?”

“Yeah.” The old man scratched his nose. “I was sure surprised to learn that. Where did you learn that draping it with Cuar blood in the middle of forging will fortify the bond and strengthen the Heron bone material?”

“I read a lot of books.”

“Hahaha…good to know a lot of things eh? Anyway, I also happen to see a few adjustment slots in there after finishing your request so as a courtesy for a regular, I put on some personal touches of mine from the years that I‘ve been here.”

“Much appreciated.”

“Naaa, it‘s alright. Besides, with our last adjustments on this baby, it‘s now a unique C-Class weapon. Of all the weapon requests I‘ve seen, this is the first of its class so be proud of it, boy.”

“Thank you.”

Siva equipped the Cassius Clay and examined its now new form. It was smaller but had more durability, lighter, but definitely stronger, and its functions’ output were improved tremendously with the last adjustments.

By using highest grade C-rank materials, Cassius Clay had been improved greatly, it made him smile.

Then, when he examined the Ender, he was also pleased with the improved durability, sharpness, and the strengthened frame that corresponds with increase of damage output.

It was worth all those trouble he had against fifty or so top-rank C-ranked monsters.

But then, when he held in his hands his beloved very own uniquely designed, marvel of Terroa Engineering, Eibon and Steve —the Twin Guns, his happiness could not be put into words.

The black golden shine of Steve was as sinister as he last saw it and Eibon’s majestic silvery crimson color was as tantalizing to the eyes as it ever been. Both had been improved. Their barrels are sturdier than before, and in front of the muzzle was as an extension that gave the looks as if the guns were longer than their original designs.

But then he asked the old man, “Where is the thing you said you improved with your personal touches?”

Hearing him made the old man laugh. “Hehe, you‘ll know it when you feed manna into it.”

“Manna? But if I use my manna in the guns, doesn‘t that make me a magician?”

“Hahahaha…you‘ll see.”

Siva could only shake his head as he left the NPC shop and his next destination was the library. There, as soon as his feet landed on the solid ground floor of the building, his concentration on the target was eating up all of the other people’s attention.

Wearing silver polo, black slacks, and a white sword reversely stacked on his back with the scabbard (a pair of metal clip) on his left shoulder and the hilt on his right waist.

And when he finally got into the 4th floor, he did not let the female NPC finish her words as he instantly told her what book he wanted.

And then, in the fifth floor, facing the giant Book of Legends, he spoke up.