Chapter 11 - Waking Up to a Rude Noble

Sana's P.O.V.
Sora appeared around my home in the forest randomly one day, and during our first meeting, I was in the middle of a bath. At first I wanted to kill him and drain him of his life force as payment for having peeped on me, but I sensed his power. I knew he wasn't someone I could best in a battle, and after witnessing his fight with that Demon General, my understanding of his power was confirmed. He still has lots of room to grow as well, after he defeated the Demon General, I could feel his own power increase greatly. 

This boy is destined for greatness, I believe. When seeing him best the Demon General, I decided I would stick with him until the end. At first I was going to just go on a quick adventure with him, to rid myself of my boredom. However, he was able to make me spill my dark past, then he still accepted me for it. He even had the gaul to spend the night with me, even though he knew I could easily suck all the blood from his defenseless sleeping body.

He's been showing me so much though, I was able to see how far humans have advanced. Although, there are still some that I would see as nothing more than fodder. Sora, however, stood up for me, and even beat down two men to protect me.

I think it would be too simple to just say that I have developed feelings for him. It's selfish of me but I want this man all to myself, even though I can guess that he'll have many suitors. That sword though, it turned into a girl one night. From what she said, it was due to the power lying within Sora's body that allowed her to transform. Now, as long as he can provide the energy, then she can change forms, between a Sword and a Human Girl.

Right now, I'm sitting at his bedside in the Human's Adventurer Guilds infirmary. He sustained heavy damage during his battle with the Demon General. Cuts were littering his body, his leg was cut wide open but before he fell unconscious he used the last of his mana to heal most of the damage done to his leg. The worst was his left eye, during the battle the Demon stabbed his blade toward Sora's head, he was able to lessen the damage by sacrificing his left eye to buy him the time to stop the piercing attack from stabbing him in the brain. I saw where his eye landed, however I deemed it impossible for it to be recovered with magic. So it seems he will have to rely on his, golden, right eye for sight. 

The sword, Noroi as he calls her, is currently resting against the wall next to his bed. He seems to be able to communicate telepathically with her so long as he is holding her. I've tried to talk to her as well, however I've been unsuccessful in the matter. It's possible she isn't able to communicate with anyone other than her master, or she is also worn out from the long drawn out battle. They had fought for 4 hours, so I would be surprised if she WASN'T tired from that, even if she is a sword.

I hope they wake up soon. They've been in the infirmary together for almost two weeks now. Every now and then the receptionist comes by with an adventurer that knows healing magic so we can understand his condition. They always say that he is in a stable condition, and that for right now all we can do is wait for him to wake up on his own. Anyone would need time to recover after fighting a Demon for 4 hours straight. I also had to explain the situation to the receptionist, and she had adventurers dispatched to investigate the area we went to, they brought back many cores, including the one from the dead Demon. Since we were the ones that killed the Orcs and took down the Demon, the receptionist asked me what I would like to do with the cores. I told her to take the Orc cores, but the outcome of the Demon core would be decided once Sora woke up, since he's the one who killed it.

"Hnnnggg~~?" (Sora)

*Gasp* "S-Sora?" (Sana)

He's waking up finally! I hope there's been no damage to his mind after the stress of that fight.

"Hmmm? Oh, hi there Sana. Hey so...where am I right now? This isn't the inn is it?" (Sora)

I jumped onto the bed, and hugged him. Crying a little into his chest which is now covered in scars. The healers were unable to return his body to how it looked before but....I still enjoy his body like this. It makes him look quite manly.