Chapter 4: Bullies

RING!!!

I slowly open my eyes and turn my alarm off. I stretched my arms and rubbed my eyes. Ughhh! Why did I do that?! I shouldn't have stayed up all night just to read those informations about those men.

After doing my morning routine, I walked towards my closet and look  what to wear.

Just what I wanted

Just what I wanted...

I went downstairs and walked towards the kitchen, seeing my grandmother cooking my favorite dish, PANCAKES!! Who the heck hates Pancakes?? "Grandma!! Good morning!!" I yelled and back hugged her."My dear, please stop scaring me. You might be the one who'll kill me someday." she said.

"Grandma, I'm so sorry." I said laughing and giggling with her.  "Let's go and eat." she said...Both of us ate and after that it's time to go to school. "Don't pick up a fight again!" she scolded me. "Yes grandma." I hugged her and face one of the maids that I trust the most. "Aera, please take care of her." I said as she nodded and I got in the car.

"You ready miss?" my driver said. "Stop with the 'miss', Taeyong. Just call me Y/n since your older than me." I said as I smiled at him and he returned it with a nod and drive me to school. "Thank you for the ride Taeyong." I said as I get out of the car. As I got out, I saw all the students looking at me. I walked towards So-Hee who was waiting for me at the gate.

"What's happening here? Why are they staring at me?" I asked So-Hee. She shook her head and shrugged. ''Let's get going to class instead." I said as we started walking the school entrance. As I step a foot on the entrance, Glue started filling up the top of my head. "Bunbun!! Are you okay?" So-Hee worriedly asked as she rushed to me.

Everyone started laughing at me but some didn't. Soon, BTS came on my sight, with an evilish smirk plastered on their faces. They walked towards me but I walked past them going straight to the restroom with So-Hee. "Here have this" So-Hee gave me her extra clothes. "You're the best!" I said and cleaned myself up. Luckily, the clothes that she gave me are dark ones.

 Luckily, the clothes that she gave me are dark ones

(Don't mind the shoes, bonet, and watch)

After that, I went to class with So-Hee and saw that the teacher was already there. FYI, It's the new teacher. "Oh dear, why are you-" I cut her off. "I don't wanna deal with you so better shut your mouth up!!" I said as I stormed to my seat, So-Hee trying to calm me down. "Detention! What a disrespectful kid!" she said and continued her boring lesson.

-------------------------------------------------------
LUNCH

I rested my head on the table as I waited for So-Hee. "Sleepy Bunny" I heard a giggle. I looked up and saw So-Hee, with a tray full of food. "Yay! Food!" She placed the food on the table as we started eating. "Tell me everything you know about BTS." I said out of the blue. She furrowed her eyebrows then smirked after awhile. I looked at her confusedly.

"In one condition." she said still smirking."Woah, I've never seen this side of yours." I said in amusement. "What is it?" I asked. "I'll tell you everything about BTS, but you, need to spill the beans." This time it was my turn to furrow my eyebrows and narrowed my eyes. "What beans?" I asked.

"The reason on why you can control the teachers and why you don't wanna tell your real name to everyone." I was shocked about her conditions but, Oh well. I nodded my head as she smiled and started telling me everything about them, I can't believe my best best best friend can do these things.

Playing girls heart, Bullying weak ones, Threatening everyone else here in school yet girls and boys still adore them?!! Strange Humans, Tsk, tsk, tsk. Jungkook what the freaking heck happened to you?!

"So, Tell me..." said So-Hee. I sighed and looked at her, seeing the excitement  on her face. "I can control those teachers, staffs and the school head since...My uncle owns this school." I whispered the last part which made her eyes grow big. I know what this girl is thinking.

"Don't you dare start giving me special treatments. So-Hee ah, please don't tell anyone about this and I also hope you will still feel comfortable around me." I begged her. She then calmed down and nodded then give me a 'Continue' look.

"I don't wanna tell them my name since everytime I hear my name called by someone...I remember...Remember my BEST friend-" So-Hee cut me off. "I've already heard what I want." she said and smiled but someone interrupted our talk. "Leave. Now." Jimin said. I looked up meeting his dark eyes. I took a deep breath and nodded, standing up from my seat, grabbing So-Hee's wrist, and left them dumbfounded.

"Woah, that was unexpected. I thought you'll kick their asses again." she said in amusement. "They just wanna waste my time." I replied.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 Week has already passed, Jungkook or I mean BTS have been bullying me. At first I thought that they will only do pranks on me but, No. They've done worst, Kicking and punching  me if Jin and Namjoon aren't around. They let me cut myself or if not, they'll hurt So-Hee. I really look ugly right now, Bruises and cuts on my face and body, this are the reason on why I'm wearing cover up clothes.

AT HOME

"Grandma! I'm home!" I shouted, after some moments she came rushing to me and started checking me. "New Bruises?! I told you to report them didn't I?" she started scolding me again. "Grandma, if I report them, they'll attack me again, right?" I said and hold her hand, giving her an 'I'm okay' look.

After eating dinner I went to my room. "Miss, your uncle want to talk to you." Aera said as I saw my uncle behind her. I nodded. She left as uncle went in and sat on the edge of my bed. "Why don't you heal yourself? Protect yourself from those bullies?" he asked. I looked at him, hesitantly opening my mouth to talk.

"It's because of him, huh?" he said again. My eyes widened in total shock, he knew what was happening the whole time. I timidly nod my head. "Why don't you tell him?" he asked again. I shrugged. "I have no idea why, uncle." he sighed as he tapped my shoulders. "Goodnight" he said and left.

----------------------------------------------------------
[Unedited]

Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year!!!