Chapter 16: Prince

"Please don't cry, Princess." He said and slowly wiped my tears with his thumb. I held his hands with mine and begged again. "Please, Jungkook. Forgive me. Please talk to me already, please!" More tears came out of my eyes.

"I'll forgive you if you stop crying." He said teasingly. He pulled me in a hug as I started punching his chest. My sobs was getting louder every seconds. "Please, stop crying." Jungkook hugged me tightly.

We stayed on the floor with the same position. Me and Jungkook on the floor, hugging each other. "Wanna go home?" He asked while playing with my hair. I nodded timidly. He helped me stand up, but after that, he carried me right away.

"I have feet you know, Put me down." He softly stopped his track and looked at me. "And you have me, to carry you whenever we finish our fight, remember?" He said with a smile on his lips.

Flashback

"So you forgot me now, huh?" I said when Jungkook walked passed me. He stopped and looked at me. "Y/n? I'm sorry, I didn't see you there." He said and walked two steps back to be in front of me with his 'new friend'.

"Of course you didn't see me, you're with her." I said and pointed the new girl before turning around but was pulled back into my place. "Don't be like that Y/n-ah. She's new, I need to guide her." I rolled my eyes and looked back at him.

"For three damn weeks?!" I yelled as I showed three of my fingers to Jungkook. "You're already with her for three weeks! It will be okay with me if you would at least talk to me, but you don't!" I yanked my hand away from him and glared at the girl beside him before running away.

-

"Hey~~ I'm sorry, I just enjoyed my time with her." He said while following behind me. I abruptly stopped which made him stumble forward. I turned around to face him. "Just tell me you like her and that you want her to be your best friend instead, then I'll leave you two alone." I turned my back and started walking again.

"Y/n~~ that's not what I meant." He said as he ran in front of me and held my shoulders. " You're the best friend I ever had and no one, nothing can change that." I smiled at his words before punching his chest, HARD.

"Owwww! What was that for?!!" He said and rubbed the place where I punched him. "That's for you for forgetting me...!" I said and pointed at him. His frown turned into a smile before ruffling my hair. He turned around and slightly squatted. "Climb." He said. A grin appeared on my face as I jumped on his back.

He stumbles forwards. "I said climb not jump." I giggled at his back.

End of Flashback

"I missed those days." I said, remembering our memories together. "Nado {Me Too}." He said and continued walking towards his car. He slowly placed me down on my feet and opened the car for me. "Thanks." I said before entering his car.

He gently closed the door and went to the driver seat. "Are you sure you wanna go home? I want you to eat first since I didn't let you a while ago." He said with concern and guilt. "Too late to say that, I'm already full." I said which made him confused.

"Full of what?" He asked. "Full of your love and care." I said as I made a finger heart and a funny face. He laughed loudly which made me smile unconsciously. "You are too cheesy!" He said while softly panting. "Don't tell me you aren't too." I said playfully.

"But joking aside, I am hungry." I said. "Where do you want to go?" He asked as I placed my hand on my chin to look like I was thinking. I then snapped my fingers and pointed his chest. "In your heart." I said and made another finger heart. He then frowned. "Y/n, you're already in my heart."

I blushed, not expecting his comeback. "Awe, is my Y/n blushing??" He said teasingly. "I'm not!" I retorted and looked away. "Can we go to the cafe where you usually go?" I suggested. Hearing my answer, he nodded and started the engine of the car.

-
As we entered the cafe, we went to an empty table called someone to get our order.

"Wah! Oppa, I missed you!" One of the waiters that was around the age as me came. "Oh! Yunmi? How are you?" Jungkook said with a soft smile. "I'm pretty fine. What's your order anyways?" She asked Jungkook. Jungkook then looked at me, waiting for me to order.

"I'd like to or-" The Yunmi girl cut me off. "I was asking for his order not yours!" She said rudely. I scoffed and was about to say things which weren't appropriate when Jungkook talked for me instead. "Well, I'd like to order one bingsu please... Any flavor will do." He said as Yunmi wrote it down.

"I'll go and get it fast for you oppa." She winked at him while she glared at me. Great. "How about mine? Why'd you only order one?" I pouted. He chuckled and pinched my nose. "That's all for you, Princesses." He said. I blushed at the nickname. "How about you? Aren't you gonna eat?" I asked.

"Watching you eat will make me full." He said sweetly. "Here oppa! Eat!" Yunmi said and offered him the Bingsu. Jungkook thanked her and gave me the bingsu. "Oppa its supposed to be yours!" She said and slid it back to Jungkook. Jungkook smiled and gave it back to me, but Yunmi slid it back to Jungkook, but accidentally poured it to me since Jungkook and her were sliding it back and forth on the table.

"Y/n!" Jungkook said and ran to me. He quickly grabbed a napkin and started helping me clean myself. "Yunmi, What's your problem?!" He said after cleaning myself. "What?! I did the bingsu for you and not for her, Oppa." Yunmi yelled, gaining everyone's attention.

"I appreciate that Yunmi, but I don't like you to treat my girlfriend like that!" He said which shocked me and Yunmi. "I'm so sorry, Yunmi. But you disappoint me, call the manager." He commanded. "Jungkook, No... I'm fine." I said and tried to calm him down, but he shook his head. "She need to learn her lesson." He said firmly while looking at Yunmi.

I sighed as I know I cannot do anything to stop him. "Yunmi call the manager." He repeated with a firmer voice. Yunmi ran and called the manager. "Sir Jungkook, is everything wrong?" The manager said politely. Jungkook then started telling Yunmi's behavior. The managers face was already looking mad.

After the manager apologizing to me and Jungkook. Jungkook pulled me out and opened the car for me. As I entered, Jungkook closed and entered the car. "Calm down, Kookie." I said and caressed his arm which was firmly holding the steering wheel.

"Y/n, how can I-" I cut him off by a hug and whispered...

"Calm down, my Prince."

------------------•---------------------

[Words - 1211]

(Unedited)

I'm sorry for this chapter... It was a bit, umm cliché and immature? Maybe?

But anyways, thanks for reading!!! I really can't believe that thousands of people read this book! And hundreds of them vote it!! I am really grateful right now!

Thank you so much for reading my first book. I promise to do more with much interesting plots.