Chapter 25: Life

Long Chapter Ahead‼️

"You little shit, you don't know how long I was waiting for you." I heard a frail voice. With my puffy red eyes, I looked down at my arms and my heart skipped a beat as I saw Y/n gripping my torso in pain. "Y-you're... You're alive!" I exclaimed and hugged her.

"Yes I am, but please stop, it h-hurts." She whimpered and withered in pain. I quickly broke the hug and tried my best to help her. "How could this happen?" I heard Shaun speak to himself. "This isn't what I planned to happen." I gritted my teeth when I heard him speak and tried to control my anger as he continued talking to himself.

"How could you do this, Shaun? What do you want?" I finally said when Mr. Song took control over Y/n's situation. I walked towards him with a sword on my hand. "Jungkook, don't." I heard Y/n say, but I ignored her. I was completely boiling in anger.

"I want to rule over the whole Vlode, that's what I want. And if I can't do it with you, I'll do it myself." He looked around him and ordered the North Vliants to attack, but none of them moved. He was confused and looked back at me, only to meet my sword. Shaun's blood splattered on me as he slowly lay on the ground.

I stared down at the corpse with anger. Finally, I raised my gaze and looked at the North Vliants. "Bring your Leader back and choose someone who really deserve the throne." They all gathered in one place after doing what I commanded them to do. "Peace be with us all." I said and kneeled before them before they disappeared.

As I was calming my nerves, I felt a light smack on my shoulder. "Don't ever let your anger control you again. You looked so scary." I looked over my shoulders and saw Y/n with her arms around Jimin Hyung and Taehyung hyung for support. Trying to speak, Y/n beat me to it and limped towards someone else behind me.

"Thank you so much for coming Sehun. I'm so sorry for bothering you." Y/n said as she hugged Sehun as he supported her weak body. This clearly made me jealous. "Don't be jealous Kook. Sehun already has his own mate." Jin hyung informed me which made me less jealous, but still.

"Hyungs, I missed you all." I was about to hug Jin hyung when he flicked my forehead. "Don't even try to hug me. You're bloody." He comments in disgust. I rolled my eyes and continued hugging the others. "We missed you too maknae." They said with a smile as Jin ruffled my hair and finally hugged me.

We all stopped our little moment when we heard Y/n groan. "She's still pretty weak because she lost a lot of blood. Let me take her." Mr. Song carried Y/n in his arms gently and walked towards the castle.

"I'm sorry for bothering your Kingdom Sehun." I apologized. He smiled at me and patted my shoulder. "No one was bothered. At least we now know that North and South Kingdoms are now at peace." I nodded my head and offered my hand for him to shake it. He took it confusedly. "Congratulations for you and your mate. You finally found each other."

He smiled and continued shaking my hand as he also told me to take care of my Princess, Y/n. "Anyways, me and my pack should get going. It was nice meeting you again Jungkook. I will make sure to invite you on my wedding day." He and his pack turned into their wolf forms and ran back to their Kingdom. "Feel free to ask us if you need anything!" I yelled, making sure they would hear it.

-

"Princess?" I slowly opened the door and peeked to see if she's inside. "Jungkook?" She responded and tried sitting up. I rushed to her and told her to lay down. "But I want to hug you!" She whined like a baby. I chuckled and went to kiss her forehead, nose, cheeks, chin, and then her lips.

"How are you feeling now?" I asked in concern after leaning back. "I still feel drained out, even though I already drank a lot of blood. But uncle says it's normal as came back from the dead." With her mentioning it, my mind was suddenly filled with questions.