Chapter 12: Sehun

"Finally!"

I yelled as I finally finished cleaning the house. Looking at the clock to see what time is it, it was already 2 o'clock in the morning. I stood up and walked towards my luggage to pick a random sleeping wear. Wearing it, I threw my used clothes somewhere in the room and lied down on my now comfy and clean bed.

Placing my blanket that I washed a while ago on top of my body, I started yawning and went straight to my slumber.

-
The sunlight coming from the window hits my face, waking me up. I then got up and wore a coat before leaving the house, running towards the city. As I arrived, I wore my hood which was able to cover half of my face.

As I was walking down the road, I saw a small grocery store so I went in. Fortunately, the store wasn't crowded. I grabbed a cart and started getting the foods that I need for at least one month.

After half an hour of throwing foods on the big cart I had, I walked towards the counter to pay. The cashier was a boy, maybe in his early twenties. He then started doing his work, scanning the foods I got, but my attention was grabbed by a tattoo under his ears.

 He then started doing his work, scanning the foods I got, but my attention was grabbed by a tattoo under his ears

I don't know why, but the tattoo looks so attracting to me and at the same time, it looks so familiar. Then it shot me when he suddenly looked at me, straight in the eyes, his eyes turned into grey but was also blueish for a second.

He has the same tattoo as Sehun. Though, Sehun's tattoo was on his left arm, covering half of his arm and it was color black, unlike his which is color blue. His eyes then turned towards where I was staring at. Quickly, I looked down, but then landed on his right arm. A scar was visible, it was stitched.

The scar was like he got into a fight with an animal which has long nails. Just by staring at it, a scenario of the fight came into my vision. My eyes widened as realization hits me. He's a wolf, and he is in the pack of Sehun.

I paid the groceries and carried them towards my now so called home. As people were disappearing, I then ran to not waste any more time. Arriving in front of the house, I was panting hard. I then opened the door after unlocking it.

My eyes went to my watch to see what time is it. 9 o'clock. I was starving so bad. Grabbing the ingredients that I need in the groceries, I started cooking pancakes. Finishing the pancakes with spreading the butter, I quickly ate it. I was enjoying my food when suddenly I heard a knock on my door.

Dropping the fork, I stood up and faced the door. The knocking was getting louder every second. "Help!" A voice was heard from the other side of the door. The voice was deep, letting me know that a male is behind the door. He started knocking louder that can make my door open itself.

I jogged towards the door and opened it. A male fell inwards and started backing away from the door with his eyes wide open. I looked outside the door and saw a total of ten wolves. I don't know why but I suddenly felt the urge to protect the man.

With this feeling of mine, white furs started growing on my skin, my teeth started getting longer and sharper, my ears started getting pointed, my whole body started shining, making the wolves and the man behind me close their eyes. Their was a weird yet very painful feeling around my body.

I groaned and closed my eyes to try to endure the pain. Once I can't feel any pain anymore, I opened my eyes. My vision was different. It was clearer and was wider.

Looking at myself, I was shocked. My wolf was bigger than what I expected to be. My fur was looking so soft and and was still shining, but not enough to blind someone's eyes.

My eyes then went to the pack of wolves. They were all shocked. As expected. They must have seen my eyes. All of them started backing away, but, unexpectedly, they started running towards me.

---------------

As five of them was beaten, they all ran away. Panting, I slowly felt my body shifting back into human form. As I was completely back to normal, I felt the cold wind hit my whole body which confused me. I looked down and saw that I was naked. Looking at the guy in my house, I quickly covered my body with my hands and squeaked.

He looked away immediately and grabbed my blanket before throwing it to me. I took it and wrapped it around my body. Looking back at the guy, I noticed that he looked oddly familiar. "Thanks." I said shyly. "N-no, I should be the one thanking you. Thank you." He said and bowed down.

As he stood up straight, I looked at him, trying to remember something. "Have we met before?" I said and tilt my head to my side. My eyes then widened as I saw his tattoo on his left arm. "Sehun?!" I shouted. He looked at me with confusion. I sighed. "Can I wear my clothes first? After, let's talk." He nodded and went out to give me some privacy.

I wore my clothes and fixed my blanket. "You can come in now." I yelled. He slowly opened the door and saw me sitting on the edge of my bed, wearing shorts and an oversized hoodie. He took one of the chairs in front of the table and placed in front of me. He slowly sat down and looked at me, waiting for me to explain or to introduce myself.

"I'm Y/n. Song Y/n." I said and waited for his reaction. Instead of seeing him shocked or maybe speechless, he was laughing. "Impossible. Song Y/n isn't a wolf. She's a vampire." He said and continued laughing. I waited for him to calm himself before shifting into my vampire form.

"What the..."

______•______

Words - 1047

[Unedited]