Chapter 19: Always be Jungkook

Y/n's POV

"What if I get you?"

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "I'm sorry, Your Majesty, but I am already taken by someone else." The smirk that was on his face was soon replaced by a look of seriousness. "And who is this someone?" His voice was colder than ever. "We are in the middle of a war, Your Majesty. I'd rather talk about this later if you and your army will go back to your Kingdom." I said as I tightened my grip on my sword.

"I like the fierceness you have in there, Captain Y/n. But with your wish, I think that will never happen. We came here all the way from our Kingdom. Don't you think all of our efforts will go to waste if we'd do that?" He has a point, but I don't want a war... What do I do?

"Then it is a war then?" I raised my brow and tilted my head upwards and puff some air out. "It is..." Jungkook answered. "Y/n, what are you planning?" My uncle whispered. I smirked. "Ready!!!" I shouted as the South Vlode soldiers got in their stance.

"Go!!!!"

------------
Flashback

"I am so bored!" I groaned out and leaned on the tree as we wait for the war at school to end. "How about both of us fight? Not kill each other though." Jungkook requested. "That is a nice thing to do to kill time." I said and stand up.

I went up to him and offered my hand for him to take. He took my hand and used it for him to stand up easily. "Don't regret this." I warned jokingly. "I won't."

I tried to hit his head with the stick I was holding, but he blocked it with the stick he owns and tried to remove the stick out of my hand by hitting it hard but failed as my grip was tight.

The fight stayed like that. Both of us trying to hit each other but fail as we block it anyways until Jungkook did a stunt that Y/n has never seen which made her lie on the ground with him on top. Jungkook was just right about to knock her out but stopped mid air.

"What happened?" I asked confusedly. "I can't hurt you." Jungkook got up. I stood up and peeked my head on his neck as I was facing his back. "It's not as if  hurting me is your weakness." Jungkook turned around immediately and hugged me.

"You will always be my weakness."

----------------

I ran towards Jungkook, killing everyone who comes in my way. As soon as I was in front of him, he raised his sword and fought with me. He did the same stunt when we were kids that made me lie down underneath him, as expected he raised his sword and was about cut my head off but  stopped mid way.

"What? You can't do it?" I asked with more arrogance. Jungkook scoffed and stood up, pulling me up with him. "Stop the fight." He released my hand and started walking away.  I grabbed his hand and pulled him which caused him to look at me. "Look around you... Everyone is already killing each other, how do you expect me to stop them? I need your help with this." I raised my brow.

He looked at me with anger and yanked my hand away before disappearing in a mist with his Vliants (Vampire Soldiers) and Shaun. I sighed and a little smile crept up my lips. "He will always be Jungkook." I whispered to myself.

------

"What happened today isn't a war. And as you see, our soldiers are weak. They are not ready for it." I told my uncle as we went towards the throne room. "But... What happened a while ago? Why did they suddenly disappear?" Uncle asked.

I smiled at him and went ahead of him, not answering his question. As soon as we entered the throne room, we bowed to the Queen.

"Your Majesty." Uncle greeted. "You. I've never seen the both of you in my Kingdom, but the both of you look oddly familiar. Tell me. Who are you?" The Queen asked and she walked towards us.

I raised my head up and looked at her straight in the eyes. She also stared back. When she comes to realize who I am, the former Queen came.

"She is the daughter of my son. Or should I say, the King of all Kings?" The Queen's eyes widened. "He has a daughter?!" The Queen's voice was loud, it was enough to hear outside the soundproof room.

"I have no father. Nor do I have a mother. With all respect, May I ... please excuse myself?" My voice cracked. Not waiting her answer, I went out of the room running and went outside.

Ever since I found out I was a vampire. I hated my parents. I hated them for leaving me in this situation. I hated them for not protecting me from all this harm I am experiencing. I hated them for... Not giving me a normal family.

Without noticing, tears rushed out of my eyes. I tried to keep my loud sobs as I covered my hand. Keeping all the pain in me. This night, I felt very lonely.

Is this how I want to spend my night? Crying over those people?

----

Jungkook's POV

A scene flashed into my eyes while I was eating. Y/n was crying. I don't know why, but I felt hurt. "Your Majesty, Are you okay?" Shaun asked which brought me out of my thoughts. "I just..  Lost my appetite." I stood up and left the dining room.

But I kept hearing Y/n's sob and cries which caused me to stumble. What's happening? I walked towards the balcony and tried to calm my mind.

---
Y/n and Jungkook's POV

I looked up at the sky and stared at the stars.

I sighed deeply and closed my eyes.

Why do I always feel lonely?

"Jungkook... I miss you... I need you... Please, come back."

"Y/n..  Why do I feel like this towards you?? Who are you?"

--------
Words : 1032

[Unedited]

Sorry for the slow updates...

Christmas break is coming and I was assigned to so many things at school for our school Christmas program and classroom Christmas program..

And sorry for this chapter.. It was a bit cringy...

Hehehe😂😂😂

-AJ