Chapter 14: Love speeches

Okay so before I forget... Again... This is the mark of Y/n and Jungkook...

---------------------------------------

Jungkook's POV

"W-what?" She managed to say from her shocked state.

"I said I like you... Ever since I met you, I already fell head over heels for you. Not just because of your appearance, but also because of you. I loved the way you smile and laugh. I loved every simple or big things you do. That's the reason on why I tried to be friends with you, I wanted to know you better... When you left, I felt lifeless. I felt like darkness filled my life. That's when I knew I didn't just like you, I love you."

As soon as I finished my love speech, I hang my head low, knowing that our friendships will be broken because of my unexpected confession. Gathering my last courage, I lift my head up and tried to say something. "Please forgive me for minding your business. I'll-I'll get going."

"Where do you think you're going?" She said with her arms crossed. As I was about to speak again, she beats me to it. "Like I said, it wasn't what it looks like. He was wounded from a fight yesterday, I was just cleaning his wound." She said with her soothing voice, but still maid me even more jealous.

"Yesterday?! That means he spent the night with you?!" I asked, by then she started laughing. I looked at her with confusion. "Why are you so jealous? Don't worry he slept on the floor." Then she started laughing again.

"Song Y/n, like I told you, I love you. That's why I am jealous. What if he did something to you?! Do you even know him?!" She stopped laughing and looked at me. "I'm sorry, I was just trying to lighten the mood." She said with guilt.

I sighed and stepped closer before wrapping my hands around her, hugging her. "You don't know how worried I was." I said and kissed the top of her head when I felt her hands wrap around me. "I love you too." She said on my chest. Even if it was muffled, It was still audible.

"Can you please repeat that again?" I said smiling from eye to eye. She playfully hit my chest with her head. "I'm not gonna repeat that you coconut head so sorry if you didn't hear it." She said. "Sorry, I didn't hear it well. So, I'll get going then as maybe what you said wasn't important." I said with seriousness even though inside I just wanted her to repeat it again.

As I was slowly trying to release her grip from me, she groaned and tightened her grip. "Okay, I said... I love you." Those words that came out from her mouth made me blush and secretly grinned. But why not tease her more. "And how am I going to believe that?" I said and placed my hands on my waist. She slowly removed her hands off me, making miss her touch right away.

She then grabbed my hands and wrapped it around her waist, meaning she wants me to hug her. I did what she wanted and she hugged me back.

"I did not fell head over heels for you when we first met, but I did when we have been together for the eighth month. When you got grounded by your parents because of you sneaking out in the middle of the night because of your blood obsession, I was worried sick. Five weeks without you was hell as I was all alone. Heck, I couldn't imagine my life with out you. I missed everything about you during those weeks. Everything. That's when I realized I was starting to have feelings for you and it developed after every seconds I'm with you... Until now." She said with full sincerity.

I was moved. It made my hug on her tightened. "If your words and your voice can kill, I'm probably dead by now." I joked. My ears was then filled by her laugh, I loved it. But I still have one question in my mind. "What are we? You know, our relationship?" I asked.

"What do you want? We could be friends with mutual feelings or maybe even friends with ben-" she cut herself as she realized what she was about to say. Her eyes widened as she covered her mouth. I laughed because of how cute she was, making her punch my chest.

"Stop." She said with embarrassment. I stopped laughing and tried to be serious. "Well, I would like to have a friends with benefits relationship with you, but don't you think you being my girlfriend is better?" I asked as I also caught her cheeks burning.

"I would like to ask you, My Princess. Would you like to be my girlfriend?" I asked and grabbed both of her hands with mine. She smiled at me and nodded. "I would love to be your girlfriend, Jungkook." She stated, making me grin like there is no tomorrow.

We started leaning in when we were interrupted by a soft sob. We turned our heads towards the direction where we heard the sob and saw the guy. "Ignore me. I'm just a guy watching a free movie in the woods." He said and continued fake crying.

"Who are you?" I asked. He then made a face which looks like he is saying 'seriously?'. I then raised a brow, waiting for him to introduce himself. "Y/n-ah, is this really Jungkook? I can't believe he grew this big! Look at those muscles!" He said. "How do you know me?!" I asked. He then made a hurt face.

"Well, I'm Se-" His sentence was cut off as we heard wolf's grunts. We turned our head towards the left and saw a pack of wolves. Y/n and I changed into our vampire forms as the guy changed into a wolf form.

We started fighting the wolves when they started attacking us.

Y/n's POV

I was focused fighting three of the wolves when I saw wolves behind Jungkook in the corner of my eyes. I killed the three in an instant and ran towards Jungkook when I suddenly heard a groan. Turning, I saw Sehun under another wolf. They were turning and tossing around.

"Dang it!!!!"

"Ahhhhh!!!!"

-------------&---------------
Words - 1063

Hey guys! My family's plan changed, so here I am, back with a new chapter.... Enjoy!!!

(Please don't be a silent reader... Thanks!)