15.

"Let's make a promise."

I looked up from my lunchbox to meet Zane's eyes. "What promise?" I asked, raising up my eyebrows.

"That we will forever be best friends."

"Of course we will. You're stuck with me for the rest of your life, stupid."

He laughed and threw a piece of lettuce at me. "And that we will never catch feelings for each other."

I let out a snort. "As if. You're so annoying, I don't even know why I still put up with you."

Zane laughed. "I'm not. You are. Your dad is going to kill me if we ever start dating."

"He's just scaring you away, but then again I would never want to date you in this life."

"Same goes for you, Vasilios. If I wouldn't know better I would think you're satan reincarnation."

"Shut up."

Zane smirked at me. "So promise?

"Promise."

Chaos.

There were no other words to describe what was going on right now. It was pure chaos. It was like World War III was happening.

Maids were running from left to right. My hair was being pulled in all different directions and someone was busy applying makeup on my face. I felt my corset being pulled tighter and my boobs popping out more than they should. At this point, I could barely breathe, but at the same time, I wanted that nice hourglass figure.

It was so hot even though the room was fully airconditioned. "It's hot!" I breathed out as I pushed the girl in front of me away. "Give me some space!" The girl waved with her hands in my face as if that would help to cool me down.

"Where the fuck is Ava?!" Yasmin burst into the room followed by two other maids. "I swear to god, AVALON!" Her scream echoed through the whole room sending chills down my spine. I cannot deal with this. It was too hot and too crowded.

Ava disappeared during the five-minute break and now Yasmin was searching for her like crazy since she wanted to go over the plans one last time. We have already been through it a thousand times, but I don't blame Yasmin for wanting it to be perfect. It was her wedding after all.

Yasmin plopped down on the sofa across from me. "I can't wait till this wedding is over." Her wedding dress was out of this world. Her wedding dress could have been made for royalty.  It was the perfect Cinderella-Princess gown. A dream-dress for a dream-day with my annoying brother as her prince Charming. God only knows how he got so lucky. Yasmin is a literal Angel and she brings so much joy in our family.

I chuckled. "It's supposed to be your happy day. Come on, smile a little."

Yasmin rolled her eyes and ordered the maid to get her a glass of water before she passed out. "I'm barely holding up here."

"We need to get your hair done, miss. The wedding starts in thirty minutes." One of them said.

"Get me a glass of water first then you can do my hair me," Yasmin instructed and the maid nodded.

Minutes before the wedding was about to start, Ava finally appeared. Her hair was a mess and her face was flushed.

Seconds later Ivan appeared from behind her. I scrunched my face op in disgust. I knew what they were doing.