Chapter 37

<Clarke's POV>
Maybe I deserved it. Maybe I was horrible in a past life. Perhaps it was always supposed to end like this.

It hurt. The bullet drilled right through my chest. I could hear Will begging Liam not to. When I hit the ground, I could hear Will fall with me.

"Clarke, you're going to be okay. You're going to be fine. We can fix this." He reached for my wound.

"Ahh." I said, it stung to the touch.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry my brother did this to you. I'm so sorry." He took off his jacket and pressed on my wound in attempt to stop the severe bleeding.

Will was so sweet. I had a lot to learn from him. He always did what was right, over what he wanted to do. He made me learn so much about myself and made me see what was right and good. I never thought I would fall in love with the drug lord's son.

"Will. It's no use." I breathed heavily and stopped him. He pulled away and kept trying to do everything he could. Bullets went off near us, but he didn't care. He just wanted to save me. How kind.

The bleeding was too extensive. It was no use.

"Will." I reached for his hands.

"Look at me. Let me look at you." I reached up for his face with my blood stained hands.

"You're kind. Don't let the world change that."

"Don't talk like that, Clarke. You have more time. You have to have more time!"

I knew I didn't. Will's eyes watered.

"Stop.  Shh. Just let me look at you... Shh..."I whispered. It became harder to breathe.

In a world of darkness, there was Will. I never expected for him to enter in my life and change me, but he did. I loved Will. I loved his kind smile, his soft hair and gentle eyes. I just wanted to look at him one last time. I wanted him to be the last thing I saw.

"Take Tank. She likes you." I murmured.

My eyes became heavy. My last sight was Will Merlin. It was better than seeing the stars or green fields. It was better than seeing a sunset.

My eyes shut, closing forever.