Eighteen

Guys please go follow me on Instagram for book reviews/ recommendations! @_bookaholik_

Antonio's pov

I woke up to extreme soreness between my legs and the first thing I was greeted with was a mop of black hair. Antonio had his face in my sheet covered breasts and his arms were wrapped around my lower waist. I attempted to wiggle free of his embrace but he only tightened them.

Memories of last night flooded into my mind and I unconsciously blushed. I loved the fact that he had been so gentle and caring with me and not the angry mafia leader he was. Last night was the first night I had ever been with anyone and Antonio made it perfect.

Antonio's head moved and he looked up at me with his eyes.

"Good morning Bella." He said, his voice low and raspy.

"Good Morning." I said.

He moved upwards and rested his head on a pillow so he was facing me, his arms never leaving my waist. He had the sheets over his lower region but his chest was fully exposed.

"Last night was amazing." He whispered.

I blushed hard and hid my face in his neck.

He chuckled and said. "I can't believe your still shy even after last night."

I slapped his chest playfully. "Are we going back today?" I asked.

"Yeah." He sighed. He sounded disappointed and to be honest, I was too.

"I wish we could stay longer." I said, my fingers tracing patterns on his chest.

"I do too. Trust me I want nothing more than to trap you here for the whole weekend." He said nuzzling his face into my neck as I giggled. "But I have work."

"Yeah." I said, trying not to show the disappointment in my tone.

I really did want to stay with Antonio for a while longer here, alone with privacy but I know it wasn't possible because of his work.

"Hey don't worry though we can come here anytime." He said trying to lighten up my mood.

I smiled and nodded.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Sore." I blushed.

He frowned to himself and said. "I was too rough last night, I should've been more gentle, it was your first time."

I frowned and grabbed his face in my hands "Hey it's not your fault don't blame yourself, last night was amazing, I wouldn't have wanted my first time to go any other way." I said.

He closed his eyes and put his hand on top oh mine, turning his face to kiss my palm.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I said and pecked his lips. But apparently he wanted more so he grabbed my waist and sat me in his lap, deepening the kiss.

We made out for some time before he pulled away and rested his forehead against mine. "I'll run us a bath yeah?" He said.

I nodded and he kissed my lips once more before getting up, stark naked.

"Antonio put some clothes on!" I said as I turned the other way.