3.01.0

Trigger Warning - Self Harm
- Attempted Suicide

Asset L's POV

A white light shone on me as I woke up. Was I back at the base? Had I completed my mission? I don't remember doing that.
Slowly, I sat up and looked around at the circular room made of glass. Room was an inappropriate word for it really, it was more of a cell. If stood up quickly and walked over to the glass, and peering out to see many agents staring at me watching my every move and evaluating if I was a threat of any kind. I could tell they were waiting to see if they'd need to press the big red button on their desk to get rid of me for good.
I pulled my head back, preparing to begin smashing my head on the glass, I knew my orders were to kill myself if I was ever captured, I just never thought it would be so soon.
I hit my head against the glass as hard as I could, over and over again. Eventually, guards began to flood my cell in an attempt to stop me, each grabbing one of my arms and pulling me away from the glass which had a blood splatter from my head. A woman walked up behind me and injected a sedative into the back of my neck, causing a sharp, biting pain to emerge where the needle once was.
The agents released me and I instantly began to stumble towards the door, the neurotoxin causing my limbs to slowly grow more numb as it spread through my body. I held onto the door frame and pushed myself out of the door, trying to get as far away from them as possible. My legs began twist around each other causing me to trip on the hard metal grate, pushing the air out of my lungs. I coughed and tried to drag my limp body further away from them.
A short man with brown eyes crouched down beside me and began stroking my hair, attempting to calm me down, when all I wanted to do was get out and go back to my handler, where I belonged.
"I'm sorry they did this to you Leah, I'm so sorry I couldn't find you quicker." He murmured as my vision grew blurry and I lost all control of my limbs.
I just want to get back to my work.

Hi guys, the first chapter of Act 2 is finally up! Yay!
I also apologise for the long time it took me to get this part up. I've been struggling a lot recently with writing, managing school and my personal life cause everything's just been hectic recently with my mocks. I've not had that much inspiration either so I did the best with what was coming to me while writing this chapter.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I have a week off now so hopefully this break will help my writers block with some down time (although I will still have to revise p(^_^)q )
CJ