8

Naruto reached Ichiraku's and was warmly greeted by Ayame.

"Hey Naruto!" she said placing a big bowl of his favourite ramen in front of him. "How was your first day? I've heard that Kakashi is a rather strong shinobi..."

He smiled at her and replied in between mouthfuls. "Yeah...It was awesome!...He had these bells...and we had...to get them...and teamwork and stuff ya know?" He said finishing the ramen.

Ayame placed another bowl of ramen in front of him and listened with interest.

"What about that bell test thingy? That's some sort of test right?" She asks.

"Yeah...the bell test...he had 2 bells...we had to take them...or else we would fail." He said half done with his ramen.

"And did you fail or pass?"She asked with a mischievous smille.

Naruto got up and said "Of course we passed! You see this?" he pointed at his headband "I'm the greatest shinobi and someday I will be the hokage. BELIEVE IT!" This made Ayame laugh.

Naruto smiled and said "Well thanks for the food I should get going now!"

With that he started on his way home. He had a big smile plastered on his face, a big fake smile.

This is so annoying. It hurts after a while. He thought, mentally scowling at every villager.There were only 2..no 3 people he actually liked. Teuchi, Ayame(Ichiraku Ramen people) and the old man Hokage.

-------------------------------------

He stopped in front of a store. It was selling masks. Many shops had already closed, and would reopen in the evening. Naruto stared at one mask in particular. It looked like an ANBU mask. He thought of how he could have been an ANBU if he didnt have to wear this mask of his own.

He was lost in his thoughts when the owner of the shop threw a bottle at him.(get ready guys)

He wasn't paying attention and the bottle broke on his head. A trickle of blood made his way down his head. He held his head in pain when other shop owners began coming out. Some with sticks and some with glass bottles of their own.

"Hey you brat! How dare you look at my shop with those filthy eyes of yours?" The mask shop's owner asked him. He held him by the collar.

"I bet he was putting some sort of demonic curse on you all!" some idiot shouted.

"Yeah Who knows what this demon can do!"

"Lets show him what we are capable of!!"

"Die demon brat!"

Demon

Brat.

Waste of space.

You should have never been born.

Monster.

All these thoughts came rushing back. So did the urge to kill. But,

Remember. If you even scratch them your death or exile or imprisonment is assured. Never hurt the villagers.

A hard rule to follow but he managed.

A man came to him and punched him in the jaw, while two men held him up by this arms. A woman pushed her way through the crowd and slapped him. "THAT'S FOR SLAUGHTERING MY ENTIRE FAMILY YOU DEMON!!" she screamed while slapping him.
Sorry.
I deserve it.

"We'll take care of him." A man said. "Take him in!"

They dragged him to a shop and closed the gate.