Chapter 5.) Just Wait

Heading towards the cafeteria, tord called his soldiers to gather there so they could hear his plans on attacking edd's rebellion. Yes, some soldiers were sleeping, but he didn't care at the moment. As soldiers gathered into the cafeteria, sitting down at the tables. Eyes trained on tord, he saw a familiar face. Tom. He didn't need thomas hearing this anoucment, he wanted it to be a complete and utter surprise. So he told pat to go send tom to get a uniform for himself. And keep him busy with training and stuff, while he did the anoucment and got soldiers prepared. Tom shot tord an annoyed look, before following pat, the male pestering tom to get moving. Sighing, tord shot his glance at his soldiers. Keeping a cold expression on his face, voice full of athurioty.
"Hears what's going on. Sense I we have the coordinates of the green leaders rebellion, we can plan an attack. We will send a small troop of soldiers blasting at the front of there base, while larger groups will attack at the back, and sides of it. We'll be attacking in 30 minutes, at it's darkest hour" tord paused to let it all sink in, hearing the light buzz of quiet conversations. When he thought they were done he continued.
"Use the darkness to your advantage, we need to eliminate every rebellion. Except for two, the green leader, and my old friend matt. Don't worry about them, I'm going after them myself. Everyone is dismissed, get yourselves prepared" and with that tord walked out of the room, leaving his soldiers thoughts to themselves. He didn't care if they thought it was stupid to attack now instead of latter, or he was crazy. He was just doing his job. Being a leader. Smiling he went to go check on thomas.

Tom's P.O.V

Patryck dragged tom to the uniform room, even after tom repeatedly told him that his blue hoodie and black pants, with checkered sneakers were fine. But noo, that wasn't army regulations! Tom had to wear a uniform like everyone else. Tom scowled, following yet another taller soldier. Why did everyone have to be so dam tall!  Entering a small room, filled with uniforms and other clothing. A few designers came up to tom, measuring him, so they could get a uniform his size. After a few minutes or so, tom finally had a uniform that fitted him. It was a blue button up dress shirt, for an under shirt. With a black vest, with a name plate, the red army symbol resting under his name, while he wore black pants, with checkered boots.
"Not to shabby" tom commented, making the designers smile. After all they had already gone through ten uniforms before the brit agreed on one. They let him admire there work in a mirror, tom walking in a small circle to check out his new uniform, that the soldiers were making more of, sense he's have to wear it for the rest if his life. That's the downside to this, but oh well. Tom just shrugged that thought off, stopping his circling when he heard a door open.
"Looking good thomas" tord teased, he was in a good mood. Which made tom suspiouse, usually tord was always in a bad mood these days. So, something was up.
"Can it commie" tom retorted back at the leader, who only chuckles in response. Walking away from the mirror, tom avoided tord. Keeping about a ten foot space between him and the red leader.
"Ah, thomas. Learn to except a compliment for once" tord said, continuing to tease tom. Who only crossed his arms, and refused to look at him. Making tord laugh, the norwegain couldn't wait to see the look on toms face when he saw edd an matt, with guns in there faces.
"I won't except a compliment from a shit like you" tom hissed, tord rolled his good eye and stepped towards tom.
"Me and my army are going to war in about 10 minutes, you're staying here to train. I heard good things about your training with paul. But you still need training, so I'm trusting you with paul and pat. Behave" tord said, patting tom on the head and walking off. Making tom sigh in frustration.

                               A/N
______________________________________

SORRY! It's just I couldn't get the fighting scene  how i wanted yet, so I posted this little bit so you know it's coming soon. So don't worry I'm working on it, so sorry this is so short. T^T But hey, cliff hanger!

ALSO WHAT?! OVER A HUNDRED VIEWS! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!