Chapter 10.) Thoughts

Edd's P.O.V

Low rasps came from the browned haired male, his breathing ragged. After all that time of torture and starving just to keep a secret, edd finally blurted it out. So what was even the point of going through all that? He didn't know. Sighing loudly he stared at his blood stained clothes. His own blood over old blood. Matt's blood. He felt tears begin to spring and shook his head. No, he couldn't begin to cry again. Taking a deep breath edd looked up at the bars of the cell. He wondered what was going through toms mind, if he was just as sad as him. Or was he still brainwashed, not caring about what happend? Edd didn't know, after all tom had brought edd back to his cell, V.R set flashing "ERROR" in red letters, he than washed as the brunette tried to carry matts body away, he swore he heard tom day something to the dead ginger. But he was to far to be sure.
"I can't stay here...i gave him the information he needed, he dosent have use for me...im at a lose. Dead more like it, well almost" edd said to himself, he sounded even pathetic to himself. How could he just stay here an rot? Wait for tord or starvation to take his life? No, edd needed to escape. One way or another.
"Tom.. Ugh, what will I do about him. He's stuck here, with that dammed thing on his head" edd growled in frustration, hands clenching into painful fist.

                               A/N
______________________________________

Sorry it's soo short, but I thought I'd give you some intell of what's going on with edd. Bye for now~