Chapter 6.) War

No ones P.O.V

The red army set out, a large section of soldiers heading towards the rebellion. Only a few staying at the base incase of an emergency.  War was coming, and even if the red army had the advantage the green rebellion would surely not give up without a fight. So, heading towards the rebellion, tanks, soldiers, helicopter and ecedra headed for the rebellion. Surrounding the small base on all sides. Using the dark to there advantage, the night cold and dead silent. Soldiers, and tankers waiting for the command from their leader to attack. In the distance red army soldiers could see small troops of rebellions standing outside on there post, keeping and eye out for intruders. But sadly they were doing a terrible job, cause they were surrounded by thousands of red army soldiers. The silence drifted onwards the only sound is the sounds of the trees creaking in the breeze of the wind. Suddenly and call went through.
"ATTACK!"  With that all he'll went loose, soldiers charging at the base, while tanks shot at it causing loud explosions. The green soldier rebellions looked around, panicked until they saw the red soldiers charging at them. So they did what they could and shot down a few before they themselves were dead. Gunshots rang through the night, screams filling the air. While the green rebellions base slowly crumbled to the ground. More rebellions running out of the building only to meet their deaths. Though some lucky enough to bring down a few red soldiers with them.

Tord's P.O.V

Tord watched the havoc in front of him, seeing the grass stained red with the blood of his enemies and some of his soldiers. But he knew that this wouldn't be all that easy, he wasn't dum. So walking through the massacre, shooting down occasional green soldiers so he himself wouldn't die, he spotted two, all to familiar faces. Matt and edd. Both males were shooting at red soldiers, trying to defend themselves and their base. Smiling tord ordered more soldiers to attack the two, but not kill them. He needed them alive. As soon as the command went through, edd and matt were surrounded. And soon on there knees, hands tied behind their backs. Walking over, tord stood in frount of them, a evil smile growing across his face.
"Hello edd, and... Ah! Matt, didn't expect to see you!" Tord lied, making himself sound shocked. Though he knew their was a high chance matt was with edd, at the green rebellion base. Edd and matt both looked up, edd having a snarl on his face while matt was just in shock.
"H-how did you find us? I thought you didn't know we're the rebellion was!" Matt finally said after a few moment of silence, well except for the sound of gunshots and soldiers dying. Tord laughed to himself, than pointed to edd.
"Well matt, your friend edd led one of my soldiers right to your little base. So I guess you have him to thank, what a good leader he is" tord remarked with a teasing tone, trying to make edd mad and feel guilty for his stupidity. Matt gasped and turned to edd, who just looked at the ground, ignoring matts gaze. This made tord want to jump in glee, he captured the two and was already making there lives difficult. But that wasn't exactly the plan, the plan was to use them to make thomas listen to him. But that also didn't mean he couldn't make them suffer too. Matt turned away from edd and looked back up at tord, eyes wide with tears.
"What do you want with us! Why haven't you killed us yet!" He commanded, tord frowned kicking the ginger to the ground.
"First do not yell at me, and second I need you so I can't make tom suffer. If I have you, I can get him to listen" tord said another smile growing across his face. Edd than looked up, he was sure after the escape attempt tom was killed by the red leader.
"And what if tom doesn't listen?" Edd asked, a slight bit of curiosity making him ask the question. Tord clicked his tounge and turned his gaze to edd.
"Than bye bye, one of you will die. And guess who will kill one of you" tord singsoned, his words ryming with one another. Both matt and edd stared at the horned male, at first thought. They thought it would be tord who would shoot them, but no. That be to easy, so as clarification came over them, both males gasped.
"NO!  You wouldn't make him do that!" Matt screamed, than shrank back as he watched a red soldier shoot an ally of his who was charging near them, to help. Their soldiers were deplenishing  and soon none would survive, while the red army only lost a hundred soldiers to there few thousand. Tord stayed silent for a moment, letting doubt fill the two till he suddenly bursted out laughing.
"What makes you think that? Of course I'll have thomas shoot one of you, it be to easy if I did it and plus it wouldn't hurt him as much as him doing it. So of course tommy will be the one to shoot one of you.....or both" the horned male said, his laughter ending with a few chuckles as he wiped away a tear. Edd and matt kept silent, hopefully tom would listen to their old friend or else he'd have to make the toughest decision of his life. Which one of his friends would live and who would die. As the battle came to and end, the two were boared onto a helicopter. Guns pointed at there heads.