Chapter 11.) Cold Shoulder

P.s: this was inspired by @ChillYourCoffee, thank you for this idea♡
______________________________________

             ~A few months latter~

No Ones P.O.V

A few months have passed sense everything, and edd has still found no way to escape, nor has tom found a way to help him. Tom began to grow cold towards tord, he wouldn't fight the horned male. Just do as he's told and walk off, not letting a trace of emotion out when he's near the red leader. And now, tord being confused, has let edd join, well forced him, to join the army. Edd knowing he can't  escape and wants to be able to see tom agrees reluctantly. Everything is going smoothly, well for now. But tord is still quite annoyed by how cold tom is towards him. He's tried using threats, and even force to get tom to tell him why. But it seems it only makes tom more colder, just like a soldier. Emotionless and straight to the point, no hesitation, nothing. Shouldn't he like that? But for some reason he didn't, he liked the small squabbles the two would get in, but now that seemed so long ago. And while tord struggles with that, tom struggles with grieving over his friend matt, still upset about the gingers death. It was his fault tord killed him, and he hated tord for it. But most of all he hated himself. He let it happen, and couldn't stop it. At that moment tom knew how it really felt to feel alone and helpless in the world. Like you're  traped in the cold and dark and no one is there to pull you into the light and warmth. But he was lucky to have  edd at his side, to talk to. Well talk as much as tom talked, which was rarely these days. Edd tries his best to cheer up the britt, making old and bad puns like he used to and complaining about the cola laws, or even talking about old times when they were young and dum. And though tom smiled and laughed a few times here and there, edd knew tom was still struggling. But he knew if he tried to tell tom everything was fine, and matt was in a better place. Tom would push himself farther into the darkness and away from him. Because tom always thought something was his fault, that he was the cause of the problem...

                                A/N
______________________________________

Hello my lovely readers, guess whose back! Thank you to the lovely @ChillYourCoffee for this wonderful idea. Now I didn't go totally off that idea, but did use some of it. Now to everyone, though I am continuing, chapters will take much longer updating than usual, so please be patient. Until next time~