Chapter 7.) Bye, Bye

Tom's P.O.V

Tom walked by the side of the other soldier who kept quiet, making awkward silence between the two. The soldier was short, the same night as tom. Making him glad he wasn't walking by another tall soldier, the guy had blonde carmel hair and green eyes. That seemed to judge you, but the soldier stared ahead. Leading tom to tord. Keeping a blank expression tom fallowed the blonde into a large office, were in the center a large desk and chair sat. The horned male sitting just behind the desk, a cigar in his mouth. Tom's face twitched from the smell, he still hated the smell of smoke.  It was gross and harmful to the lungs. But he managed to ignore it, and keep his face blank. Tord looked up at the two, a smile curling the ends of his mouth into a smile as he pulled the cigar from his moth. Exhaling a plume of smoke into the room.
"Why hello soldier, and second in command" the red leader greeted, the soldier saluted and tom did a small nod. He wouldn't salute unless he had to.
You can leave now soldier" the soldier than turned on his heels and left, leaving tom and tord alone.
"So? What do you want.....Red leader?" Tom asked, almost forgetting to call tord red leader. Tord got up from his desk and smiled, a smile that ment nothing good was going to happen.
"Well tommy, I want you to excicute a prisoner for me. A yellow soldier. See if I can trust you. After all...you shot one of my soldiers~" tord purred in toms ear, tom back away with a scoff.
"Yeah I shot a soldier! No duh, I did it cause I don't wanna be hear! I'm not shooting anyone for you, you commie fucking bastard!" Tom snapped, he than threw his fist at tord. Hitting the red leader square in the jaw. To his surprise tord flailed and fell to the floor.
"Faen" tord cursed under his breath, wiping blood off his mouth. Glaring up at the second in command,  who stood above him a fuming mess. Anger clearly visable.
"Fuck you tord, I'm not shooting anyone for you!" He snapped walking out of the horned males office, leaving tord pissed.  Tom than stormed down the halls, his hand stinging a little bit from punching tord. After all he had punched the bastard with the same hand he used to punch the wall. Which hadn't healed yet, and had some forming bruises. So he held his hand in his other one as he walked. As he did, he passed as soldier. Who suddenly grabbed him by the arm.
"Hey! Let go!" He snapped back. The soldier was a short women, shorter than him. She had black raven like hair with brown eyes. A weird mixture, but fascinating. But tom pulled away from her, or at least tried. The women was strong, well not exactly. Tom managed to drag her a few steps till she hit him in the gut and dragged him along, as he groaned.
"Fuck, ow. You bitch" tom hissed back at her. She ignored, walking onwards as he reluctantly fallowed.

Tord's P.O.V

How dare that little fuck punch him, who the hell did he think he was! Punching the red leader. Getting up, tord grabbed his walki-talki and shouted a command into it.
"ANYONE WHO SEES THOMAS RIGWELL! BRING HIM TO THE CELLS!  I'll meet you and him there, it's time to make him listen" tord snapped, his voice calming down as he spat out the last part. He warned tom to listen, warned him what would happen if he didn't. Now he would learn that tord wasn't joking around. A voice than buzzed through the walki.
"I have thomas sir, we'll meet you at the cells" a soldier said, by the sounds of it. The soldier was female. But tord could care less.
"Thank you, I'll be there soon" he answered storming out of his office, not waiting for a reply. As he walked, like always, soldiers saluted or greeted him. But he ignored, to ocopied with what was ahead. Tom would learn, he would bloody hell learn. As he took a few turns and walled down a dark hall, he entered the cells. And there stood thomas, yelling at the women soldier to let him go. But she stood there silently like stone ignoring the browned haired brit. She than looked up and met the leaders gaze.
"Sir" she greeted, the red leader nodded curtly.
"Thank you, you're dismissed " she than saluted and left without another word, while tom stood still just like she had. His expression blank and cold. Tord sighed, walking past him.
"What did I tell you, if you didn't listen thomas?" He asked the shorter male. Who didn't even turn around to look at him, just stood still, like a well trained soldier. It was almost uneasying to tord, but he shrugged it off.
"I said you'd have to shoot someone right? Yes, yes I did" the leader said, answering his own question. He watched the slightest movement from tom, as he tensed up from his words.
"You remember right?" Tord dragged on, tom suddenly turned around. A cold glare on his face, while something else made the screen of his V.R set glitch. Fear.
"You can't make me do it" he said, he sounded so sure about it. But he was wrong. Tom would shoot one of them, one way or another.
"Your wrong thomas" the horned male replied as he walked up to a cell and opened it. Edd stared up at him, fear and hatred in his eyes. He honestly looked like crap. Tord went up to him, grabbing his arm and pushing him out of the cell. Edd stumbled and fell to the ground right in front of tom. Who stared down at his friend. Tord than did the same thing to matt, who yelped as he also fell in front of thomas. Who only stared down at his friends, but tord could see that the short males hands were clentched. Restraining himself from doing something.
"Well tommy~" tord singed, as he pulled a gun out of his holster. Holding it out to tom.
"~choose one to kill" tord  said next, finishing his sentence with cold words. Tom stared at the gun, than away.
"No" Tom said bluntly, stepping away from tord and his friends. Edd and matt, than realised what was happening. Matt clenched his teeth, than yelled.
"TOM YOU PROMISED!" edd, though. He kept silent. He knew tom wouldn't be able to listen to the horned male forever. Tom's head set "blinked" as he looked down at matt sadly.
"I tried matt..." he said only, his voice weak and dry. Tord chuckled. Thus was hilarious, the three were making promises even while they had no hope of escaping. How pathedic! Tord loaded the gun.
"Thomas, take the gun" again tom stepped away, shaking his head. The red leader became fusterated. But took out a controller. Witch made all three look his derecrion.
"Than I guess I'll just have to use this to brainwash you tommy boy. So either way you'll do it. You'll kill one of them. Or both. Whatever I tell you to do" tord threatened. Tom's "eyes" widened. Well the ones on the screen. As he looked at the botton.
"No, your lying nothing would make me like you enough to do what you tell me to" he spat back, making tord chuckle again.
"Who said it make you like me. It'll just make you a emotionless, heartless, cold person" red leader explained. The second in command and body guard frowned. While edd finally spoke.
"Tom, just do what he says" tom gasped. Staring at edd with disbelief. While tord himself was also kind a surprised, but he held it back and smirked.
"He's right tommy, just do as I say" tom turned back to tord and growled.
"NO! I'M NOT SHOOTING MY FRIENDS!" He hissed, his face red. He spotted a few tears run down the shorties face. Tom was crying? Wonderful.
"Ok, than. I guess I have no choice" red leader than pushed the bottom and tom collapsed. His legs giving out on him. Edd and matt gasped, both screaming at the same time.
"TOM!"

Tom's P.O.V

Tom mind suddenly went blank, something burning away all his incoming thoughts and shutting them down before they could even take notice. Memories flashed in his head, only to burn away to. No matter how much tom fought to remember them, they never came back. He had no clue what was going on, or how to feel. The headset was beeping, the sound of it exstreamly annoying. Tom tried to fight against the brainwashing but it felt like a wave of water washed over him, making the burning go away. He felt noting now. He didn't even remember what he was fighting for. Opening his eyes, the head set spoke.
"Brainwash completed, no memories or emotions found" What? Tom asked himself, only for the thought to fanish so it couldn't bother him. Suddenly everything came back into few. He saw a  male wearing a trench coat, a red hoodie underneath it. He had cinnamon brown hair, that curled up into two devil shaped horns. He did a quick scan to remember who he was.
"Red Leader, more information provided" Tom ignored the other information. Now he remembered. Red leader. Leader of the red army. The leader he was second command and body guard to. Standing up, tom saluted.
"Red leader" the horned male smiled back, than allowed tom to put his hand down.
"Now thomas, I have an order for you" tom listened carefully, not wanting to miss anything his leader said.
"And what would that be sir?" He asked, voice motone. Lacking any emotion.
"Pick one of these prisoners to shoot" red leader ordered, pointing a robotic finger down at two men. Tom looked at them and flinched. There faces were famillair. Two names came to his thoughts. Edd and Matt. Before whatever could burn them away, something impeded the names into his memeories, not allowing him to forget. But the names ment nothing, they just stung, when he thought them, like they had some meaning or something. But his exspression showed nothing. It was cold and blank.
"Yes red leader" tom answered, taking the gun from the taller man's hand. He than aimed it inbetween the two, pointing at the space between them. Not having a target yet. But something screamed at him not to do it, not to shoot. And his hand shook, but he held the gun never the less. Red leader told him to shoot one, that ment they were the enemy. So one had to die, so he glares down at them.

Matt's P.O.V

Matt watched as tom glared at them, the gun pointed at the space between him and edd. He had no emotion on his face, but he could see his friends hand shaking. Or at least he hoped friend. Matt saw edd stare up at tom wided eyed. His fear visibly seen, while tord waited with a patient smile on his scard face.
"Tom please, don't shoot. Were friends right?" Matt squeaked, his voice shaking from sadness and his own fear. Tom's gaze was than on matt, he then suddenly pointed the gun at him. Making the ginger flinch back.
"Friends? Your a prisoner, an enemy. Nothing" toms motone voice said lacking any emotion. Matt blinked, a gasp coming from his slightly parted lips. How could tom say that, even after being brainwashed. Everyone was something, even if they were bad or good.
"Y-you don't mean that" Matt studdered, his voice shaking. He couldn't believe tom was gone. He was no longer the grumpy, drunk he used to be. But a cold, heartless soldier of the red army. Matt was sad and yet angery, how could he have let this happen. They were right their when tord held up that stupid botton. And yet neither one if them did anything to stop tord from pressing it. Stupid! Matt growled at himself. Edd shed a few tears, until he to said something to tom.
"Please tom, try to remember?" he begged, pleaded. But tom just stared down edd, now pointing the gun at him. Suddenly tords norwegain accent filled the silence.
"Tick tock thomas. Get this over with please. Either shoot one or both" tom looked over at tord, than back at matt and edd. He looked almost uncomfortable, but matt couldn't tell when a cold expression covered it up. Tom than held up the gun, and shot. The sound of the gun echoing through the room...

                               A/n
______________________________________

Cliff hanger! Haha, I know I'm evil. Sorry, but I know tom really didn't  actually listen to tord long, but hey! This is a fan fiction and I had to have some drama! Now i have something to say. The readers will now get to decide who tom shot. And depending on which name is commented the most. If people do comment. Will be the one to die. If no one dose comment or it's a tie, I'll surprise you guys. Until next time. I hope you injoyed. Please leave a vote, comment, and maybe add this to your library! See you next time!