Sal x Reader: Are you serious!?

A request from @pitcherplants, hey Leah!

-----------------------------------

Your best friends Ash, Larry, and Todd smile at you. Sal, your not-so-best friend roles his eyes and crosses his arms. You squeal and start packing everything. Why? You had just found out you and everyone else was going on a trip to Hawaii for 2 weeks!

You get on the plane, unsure of who you were gonna sit by, you plug in your headphones, and begin to listen to music. You catch a glimps of blue hair beside you, and you role your eyes. There's no way you're gonna last hours next to this lunatic. You go back to you phone , smiling as you listen to your music and scroll through Instagram.

About five minutes later, you forget about him. You start humming without realizing, until you hear a scoff. You look over with your eyebrow cocked. "What.." You ask in a slightly cold tone.

"Could you shut up? Your humming is SO annoying." He growls. You smirk. "Well, your face is SO ugly" (I'm so sorry, i realized how bad that was when I typed it) 

You see his eyes widen, and he looks away. You smirk and turn your phone. You hear a sniff come from him and smile, knowing you won.

--(Time Skip)--

(Your P.O.V.)

Once we land, we make our way to the hotel with all of our stuff. We sign in and Ash walks up to me, handing me a key.

"Here's your room key, don't loose it." she smiles

I smile back "Who am I rooming with?" She just giggles.

"That, my friend, is a surprise" she turns to walk away "And no switching rooms!" She shouts

I shrug, feeling tired. I began to take my stuff to the room. I step out of the elevator, going to the room. I reach for the door, and another hand touches mine, I blush, yanking my hand away.

(Sal's P.O.V.)

I sigh, Ash gave me a key, and said to 'not change rooms'. I don't know why, but I wasn't going to ask questions. I grab my stuff, walking to the elevator.  I make my way to the room, and reach for the knob, another hand meeting mine at the same time. I pull mine away and look up "What the fuck?!" His eyes widen "You've GOT to be kidding me.." I see Y/N, her face covered in a dusty pink color. She looked confused. I role my eyes and flick her in the forehead "I can obviously see you don't understand what's going on, so lemme dumb it down for ya. We're rooming together" I say in a slow mocking tone. she roles her eyes, pushing past me, walking inside and choosing her room "Whatever, I didn't want that room anyway" I growl. I hear her laugh and unpack her stuff. I sigh and sit on the bed with my guitar.I look down and tear up.. "f-fuck.." I whimper out, letting a tear fall down my cheek. I've liked Y/N for a while now.. I'm just too scared to tell her.. And the fact that she called my face ugly made it all worse.  I look up and start playing  'Sincerely, Me' (above, SF version) on my guitar, singing it.

I then hear footsteps, and someone at my door. I look up, seeing Y/N peeking at the door "Is.. that Dear Evan Hansen" She said, hesitantly walking in, sitting by me. I blush and nod, thankful for my mask. "Y-yeah.. why?"

"I-I love Dear Evan Hansen.. I can play all the songs on my ukulele.." She smiles softly "O-oh.. wanna play a song with me then?" I see her blush, and smile, running to get her uke. She rushes back, setting on the bed "What song? I blush slightly, looking at her.. It's now or never "H-how about 'If I could tell her?' " I smile and she nods. 

she starts playing a couple cords, and I start singing. I pick up my guitar, and start playing. I smile as I sing the lyrics. I then get a burst of courage, and stand to dance with her, still singing. She blushes, seeing Zoey's parts. 

The song finishes, and I look into her eyes.

"D-did you mean that?" she asked.

I nod, taking off my mask. Her eyes widen, and she touches my cheek, staring, tracing the scars. I start tearing up. "W-why are you crying, Was it because of w-" I cut her off by softly kissing her, to her surprise, she kissed back. 

I pull away, smiling, leaning my for head on hers

"I'm sorry for saying that earlier.. really." 

I smile, "It's okay.."

I kiss her forehead.

"Hey.. Sal?"

"Hmm?"

"Maybe this trip wont be so bad after all"

(AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS ONE WAS SO GOOD! Also, I spelled everything right!)