Travis x reader: Sad sirens (Sad)

Plot - You're being abused by your entire family.. school sucks, and you don't really have any friends. You ran away, with your stuff and some money, and you're now at the Addison apartments and going to school. You meet Larry and his mom, telling him everything. They take you in and you become Larry's little sis. You meet all his friends and even get through to Travis. Your bad parent call you one night, and then an accident happens.

(Y/N's P.O.V.)

I smile eating dinner with my mom, dad, and two brothers. "I'm finished! I'm heading to me room!" I giggle, standing, and putting my dish away after waving to my family, saying good night.

I finish my shower and walk into my room, picking up my phone. I see a text from an unknown number. I see the number call me, and I answer it. "H-hello?" There is imediate shouting, yelling, and cursing in my ears. They keep saying how the know where I'm staying, and they're coming to finish me off. In the middle of the call, I end it and start crying, I run out of my room, not listening to my parent's and brother's pleas to come back. I take the elevator, and run out of the Apartments. I'm in my own thoughts until i'm hit with a large force and thrown to the grownd. I hear yelling, screaming, crying, and most of all, I see shock in all of their faces. My family runs over,  as well as Travis. Wait.. Travis... he can.t.. b-be.

Black then consumes your mind.

I wake up in a hospital, Machines all around me, needles in my arms, and my body numb. I see blonde moving at my side, as they rush over to me.

"Y/N! Holy shit, you're awake... I thought..." I smile "I-I'm not going to be able to stay awake... Pull the plug, please.."

"W-what? n-no! no way!" Tears were in his eyes, and I lean up to kiss him "I love you Travis... Goodbye..." Your body then falls limp, and blackness takes over you, and the blonde boy is crying by your bedside.

(this was trashhhhhh)