Sal x Emotional!Fem!Reader - Periods..

((Another request!! :) ))

It was that time of the month again... Time for your period. A little backstory, when you're on your period, you where crazy emotional. You'd always cry, even if something really good happened. Your boyfriend, Sal Fisher, understood how you acted during this time, though didn't care much.

One day, on your heaviest day, you were upset, wanted chocolate, soda, ice cream, any junk food. she had texted Sal earlier, asking for him to ring her some snacks. The blue haired boy happily did so.

 She later heard a knock at the door, and jumped up, running to the door, quickly hugging Sal. "Thank you!" she smiled happily, and saw all of the things in his arms. The female then started to tear up, causing Sal to worry.

He sat down the bags, putting the cold things into the fridge. he then hurried to the couch and hugged her. "Baby! Whats wrong? Why are you crying? Are you hurt? Let me get you some medicine!" He quickly tried to get up, though Y/N pulled him back down. "I-I'm j-just s-so happy you love me, and i-i got someone like you!" she cries out, hugging Sal tightly.

 Sal chuckled and hugged back, stroking her hair. "i-i love you s-Sal.." she cried out.
"I love you too, Y/N.."

"But for God's sake, please don't scare me like that again"