Larry x Popular!Bully!Reader: Sorry..

Can you do a Larry x bully! Popular! Reader where the reader likes Larry but does know how to deal and she's popular so she doesn't know how her friends might react so she ends bulling him.

(gladly, here!)

(no ones's P.O.V.)

You strut across the hallway, a small possy of two girls and Travis, your brother, behind you. You pass by an all too familier boy with long hair. You were about to go up and talk to him until Travis calls out "Hey freak!"

You cringe slightly at your brother's words, and sigh. You decide to follow along. "Hey, Tall ass!" she called out to him, seeing him look up from his lunch. The Tall male mumbled something before looking away. "What was that, you stoner? You wanna repeat that?" she smirked, her and her friends cornering Larry. Larry stood and tried to get away from the group of four bullies, yet Travis dragged him back. Travis, and the two other girls began to hit, punch, and kick Larry, yanking his hair, giving him a black eye, and a bloody nose. 

But you... You just watched. You never laid a hand on the male; you were too scared to. after a while of your group having their 'fun', you tell them to stop, and you all run off, leaving Larry to be found by his group of friends.

-The next day, at school-

She laid her head down on the desk, yawning tiredly. it was third period, and she hadn't seen Larry at school today at ALL. Makes since, though.. her friends did give him quite a beating. Soon, the morning announcements started, causing you to sit up. 

"Good morning Nockfell High School! I'm Ashley Campbell with your morning announcements!" The announcements when on as normal, though, there was something added, that no one had expected.

"We had recently found out last night of something that may be very upsetting to some of you.. Larry Johnson has taken his own life. The body was not found, but the suicide note, along with a bottle of alcohol, and some depression medication found in his tree house. there was blood stains on the grass beside it, most likely meaning he had jumped. I'm am so sorry for those who were his close friends.. lets try to get through this together. On the note, Larry had asked for us to read it out over the intercom.-" 

Ashley paused for a moment... most likely reading over the note, some small sniffles are heard.

"He had asked for Y/N L/N to read it for us.. Y/N please come down to the office."

Your eyes had widened, all eyes in the classroom were on you as you stood and walked out. You quickly made your way to the office, and found Ashley. She was crying her eyes out. you hugged her to try and comfort her, and she handed you to note. You took a deep breath.

"L-larry Johnson has asked me to read his suicide note.."

You said, your voice breaking slightly. You soon began to read.

"Hey.. if you're reading this, i'm already gone. There really wasn't anyway to stop this at this point.. I couldn't stand it anymore. I wasn't always like this, sad- a stoner- depressed... I was forced into it, well, into being sad, a stoner, and depressed-."

You had tears in your eyes as you kept reading.

"The people who caused this went to school with me.. they constantly tormented me, and hit me until i was knocked out.. leaving me there till someone found me.. There names are-"

She paused slightly, fear that her name would follow

"T-their names a-are Travis Phelps.. (Bully girl 1).. and (Bully girl 2).. -"

The note dragged on as she almost couldn't hold back her tears. near the end is when she broke.

"The only reason I didn't mention the last one.. is because they never hurt me.. they just watching..  could see fear, and pain in her eyes.. It may seem crazy, but i love that girl.. Yes.. I love you.. Y/N L/N"

Your eyes widen, and she let her tears fall. She pushed the note back too Ashley, and ran out of the school, running all the way home. You made it to your apartment and sniffled, crying the hardest she ever had before."Damn it, Damn It, DAMN IT" she screamed out, gripping her hair, crying. "I cant fucking stand it anymore!" she punched her wall, her knuckles turning red. She kept hitting the wall until her hands bled. "how could I let them do that?! What the hell is WRONG with me!?" she screamed, grabbing her jacket. Not thinking, she went downstairs, and went to Larry's apartment. She sniffled and explained to Lisa who she was, soon getting a hug from his mother. She was given permission to go to Larry's tree house. she climbed into it, and started crying again. "Larry.. I-i'm s-so sorry! I-i never wanted this to happen! I-i love you t-too..I-i love you with all my heart! p-please forgive me.." for a moment, it felt like two arms wrapped around her in a warm embrace. At that point, she had cried her last tear. she smiled softly, and climbed down the tree house. At that point.. she realized what she was going to do instead of bullying others..

"I promise Larry..I'll protect them.. Forever."

((Decided to update while listening to a book for high school! How was it? did i do good?))