Travis x Male!Reader - Don't tell my dad..

(Hey everyone! This as a request from @Imgayforanime! Sorry for the wait! Also, i decided to make this a valentine's special)

-

(3 Person)

He walked around the halls of school, Looking for his lover. Once the (h/C) boy spots him, he grins, running up to him. He engulfed his boyfriend in a hug, spooking him a bit. The blonde let out a small giggle, and ruffled the other's hair.

"Hey Travis! Happy Valentine's Day!" he giggled cutely, jumping up and down a bit. Travis grinned and held his hand softly. "Hey sweetie" he grabbed the boy's hand. "How'd you sleep?" The blonde asked softly.

Y/N thought for a moment "Good, but I don't know if you'll like my gift!" Travis smiled softly, and tilted his head "You got me a gift?" He asked the shorter male. Y/N nodded and let out another small giggle. He reached into his backpack, taking out a teddy bear, candy, and a heart locket with a picture of the two when they first got together. 

"So.. do you like it?" The boy asked innocently. Travis let a small smile spread onto his face. "Of course.." He replies sweetly, hugging the shorter male. Y/N grinned softly and hugged back "really!? yes! I did a good job!" He said, happy for himself

Travis had a gentle smile on his face "I got you something too!" he smiled softly and pulled out a small ring "its a promise ring... i got us matching ones" He slid the ring on the male's finger and looked up at him.

Y/N's eyes widen, and a smile spread to his face "wow.. it's so pretty.." he looked up at Travis, and hugged him "I love it.."

Travis hugged back, and grabbed the male's hand "hey, lets go to my house.." Y/n nods, and walked with his blonde lover. once there, they go into Travis' room. Once inside, they sit down on Travis' bed. They cuddle and watch TV for a while. 

Y/N soon gets pulled into Travis' chest, and is quickly kissed. Travis blushed and pulled away in embarrassment "I-i'm sorry.. I-i didn't mean to-" he's quickly pulled into another kiss, and Y/n wrapped his arms around the blonde's shoulders. They soon fell back on the bed, both blushing messes. They hear the front door open, and the Blonde turned to look at Y/n 

"Hey... Don't tell my dad.. okay?"

Y/n giggled and nodded, getting off the bed to see his lovers father.