Chug x Sassy!Fem!Reader - Wow..

This was for someone to scare their friend ^^
In this, Maple doesn't like Chug

------------------------------------------

Chug, Y/N, and the rest of the gang were all at lunch, eating. It was pizza Friday.

 While Y/N and Chug were making small talk, Travis walked up to them, growling. the male had a black eye, and was wearing his usual pink stripped sweater. Y/N looked up at the angry looking male and tilted her head. "Can... we help you?" she said, obviously not in the mood for the blonde male's attitude.

"What is the fatty doing with the faggot?" he smirked, causing Y/N to role her eyes,trying to find a comeback. Y/N smirked after the first few seconds, stood, and walked up to him, placing her hand on her hip. "Well, one, he's not fat, he's chubby, and chubby is cute. You just don't get enough food, so you're skin and bones, and for the 'fag' part, I didn't know i was a British cigarette" she smirked again, crossing her arms.

Travis growled a bit "I said faggot! not just fag! you dumbass!" He yelled, starting to get upset with her, backing up slightly, as she was getting close

She smirked again, swaying her hips, walking right back up to him "Oh, Faggot? So you're calling me a bundle of sticks? Oh and of course my ass is dumb- it doesn't have a brain, idiot!" she flipped her hair, and left to sit back down with Chug. Travis let out a loud growl and left to his table.

Chug let out a laugh, grinning "wow! that was hilarious!" Chug said, chuckling. Y/N giggled cutely, blushing a bit. "t-thanks C-chug" she said shyly. For some reason, she only acted shy around him. Chug must have seen the blush on her face, and held her hand. Y/N gasped, looking up at him. Chug nodded, understanding the girls feelings, and would later talk to her. 

Y/N couldn't believe he liked her back. She smiled,

Wow, who knew being sassy could win you something so amazing..

((I know it wasn't that good-))