Seven

Kingston's POV...........

"What the hell have I done?Goddess please tell me I didn't do what I think I did." I said out loud.

"Baby why so blue?" said a voice behind me.

"Felicia you need to go. You need to keep what happened a secret and never ever call me baby again. This never happened. This was a HUGE mistake." I said shaking.

"What? You used me? What kind of Alpha does that?" she demanded.

"I don't even know what happened. So what kind of pack member does that to their Alpha?" I demanded losing some of my control. My wolf has turned his back on me, I feel like vomiting and ripping my skin off.

"What ever, your not my Alpha yet." she said getting up showing me her naked self. I had to swallow the bile that made its way into my mouth.

"As your soon to be Alpha I for bid you to speak of what happened between us, here in this room last night to anyone. I'm sorry I'm being an ass but this was not suppose to happen. You are not my mate." I said thinking of my vanilla and honey smelling mate.

"I could be your mate." she said sounding sad.

"No you couldn't." I said leaving no room for argument.

"You're an ass." she said throwing her clothes on and storming out the door. I pray nobody sees her leaving.

I took a hot shower before grabbing all the bedding and my clothes from last night and bagged them up. I wanted to burn them. I dressed in cargo shorts and a band tee before taking the bag down to a dumpster and tossing it all away.

"Hank I want a new bed frame, mattress and bedding in my room before the night is up." I said through mind link.

"Yes, sir." Hank said sounding flustered. Oh yeah him and Plea were running laundry solo today.

I headed out to the parking lot where the carnival was in full swing. I did a quick sweep of everyone and didn't see Felicia anywhere and I hope I didn't see her ever again.

"King." a voice yelled making me look around until I saw my best friend Cruz coming towards me.

"Hey man." I said shaking his hand.

"Dude what happened to you last night? After dinner you headed outside for some air and never came back." He said laughing.

"I don't even know. I don't remember much after the main course was brought out." I said running my fingers through my hair.

"Did you drink a lot?" he asked.

"I remember having a glass of wine with my dinner and then someone giving me a glass of wine half way through the main course. But that's all I remember." I said trying really hard to remember what did happen last night.

"Sound to me like you might have been drugged." He said not looking a little more alert.

"I believe that." I said shaking my head. I wanted the images of this morning erased from my brain. Felicia, the nakedness and the empty trash cans. I'm so stupid.

"You look pale as hell my friend." Cruz said looking at me.

"Dude something stupid happened but I can't and won't talk about it here. Later." I said through our link.

"Got it." he said back.

"I'm not feeling the greatest that's for sure. Do me a solid and don't leave my side today. And no drinks from anyone. Oh and no wine." I said taking a deep breath.

"You got it. What are betas for my man?" he asked smiling like he won the lottery.

"Thanks." I said.

We headed into the heart of the carnival. I talked to everyone who wanted to talk. Shook hands with all the proud males and kiss the cheeks of all the ladies. I felt like the president or something. Cruz was my smiling First Lady.

A/N.... the first of many quick little notes. As some of you may know I write on my iPhone or iPad. So spelling and grammar mistakes will happen. Plus I'm not perfect and make mistakes with out my phone or iPads help. If the chapters are small I'm sorry I can't really tell. This story is a little different from my norm no Mpreg in this one. I am already thinking of my next story and I'm thinking a bxbxb needs to be written again. I'm so excited about how well you all seem to be liking unwanted. I love and miss Kale. But Lief and Liam are so cute. I am hoping you'll are enjoying this story as well.