Thirty-three

Kingston's pov........

I decided that I was going shopping for Slade's graduation gift. The guy has everything but when we was little we uses to play in this one tree. It was a weeping Willow and it was every boys dream tree. swinging from vines, swimming in the ocean through sea weed navigating through the jungle. We had a blast so for his new home I was going to have one planted. So I headed to the local nursery and ordered up a couple. All of us needed at least one or two. That only took an hour out of my day.

So now I'm babysitting because Lief took Liam to get a real tattoo and his piercings. I have a feeling my mate was going to come back looking just like his twin. I just hope it's not some huge hole making piercing.

"It's our night to do runs." Cruz said.

"Someone has to stay home with the pups." I said watching the kids play on their jungle gym.

"Lief and Liam can watch the hellions." He said making me laugh.

"Do we have all night or only half?" I asked.

"All so you might want to get a nap in before ten. I'm heading for one now." he said yawning.

"I'm on duty." I whined.

"Sucks to be you daddy King." he said laughing.

"I think I'll talk Lief into talking Liam into adopting. I heard they had a few siblings get dropped off." I teased.

"Hell no." he said making me laugh.

"Good night." I said with a sigh.

I let the kids play and went in to make lunch. Simple Mac and cheese with left over chicken pasta salad.

"Hey were on our way back." Lief said through our link.

"Okay babe, I have border patrol tonight so you and Liam will be soloing it tonight." I said as made plates.

"Okay, you'll have to teach us so we can do it too." he said sounding a bit sad but he would be okay.

"We have plenty of time. I've been home almost two months and skipped out when Cruz went last time so it will be another two months before we have to go again. You'll have to go with Cruz and Liam with me. Two alphas or the alpha couples can't go together. And until you've done it enough you can't solo it." I explained.

"That's cool bonding time for the in laws. You with Liam and me with Cruz." He said.

"Good way of looking at it." I said as I yelled for the kids to come in to eat out loud.

"Be home in a few." He said.

"Get washed up lunch is done and Lief is almost home.

"Okay." they all yelled running off to get cleaned up.

After ten minutes I heard the van pull in and the twins laughing. It's good to hear them together. They have such a close bond it makes me wish for the same thing with Slade.

"Hey guys." Liam said sounding a bit funny as he talked.

"Hey." the kids said back.

"So how made are you going to be if I got a piercing and a tattoo?" my invisible mate asked.

"I figured you would." I said laughing at him as he creeped in the house.

"Good." he said sounding just like Liam.

"Let me see." I said still chuckling.

He stuck his tongue out at me and a silver little ball was in the middle of his tongue. So that's why he was talking funny. Then he pulled me away from the kids to pull his shorts down and right on the lower right side of his stomach was the Gemini sign with the consolation under it. It was super sexy.

"I love it. So sexy and I can't wait for it to heal so when I lick my way down your body I can make sure to go by it with my tongue." I whispered in his ear. He moaned and shivered from my breath and my words.

"Stop, if you can't finish what you start then stop now." He said.

"Some times I wish the kids were older and would go out with friends. You can slap when when they do and start being teenagers for saying that now because we will be wishing then that our kids were still small an innocent." I said with a sigh.

"I will slap you. Imagine Ally going on a date." he said making me shiver in fear for the guy who dare ask my princess out.

"I'll slap my self." I said chuckling.

We headed back out with the kids and spent some time together before I had to go take my nap. A nap without my mate is going to suck.