Fourteen

A/N: so a short filler chapter. I hope you guys like the story so far. Hinges will start moving along in the next couple chapter and then we will have a couple graduations and a huge ass birthday part before the good stuff. This story is a bit different then most of mine. I hope you guys like it.

Lief's POV...........

My stomach, guts and ass were on fire. I stopped an picked up a lot of fruits and health food so I could do a cleanse. We left the restaurant and dropped clover and Annalise off before going to the store for snacks. Now we're home and the kids, Liam and myself and the four kids that I'm adopting are in our room watching TV.

I'm laying on my bed in pain. I'm so stupid. Why do I have to always be the one doing stupid stuff.

"Leelee, I'm fursty can I has some juice?" ally asked.

"Yeah sure, short cake." I said heading to get her some juice from the kitchen. I poured her a sip cup of juice and then went back to watching The Land Before Time.

I must of fallen asleep because I woke up to a dark room and five lightly snoring people. The rumble in my tummy told me to run. And I did.

It wasn't pretty it didn't feel good and I had to uses a whole can of air freshener but my stomach feels a lot better as does my guts. My ass on the other hand was on fire. I was now sitting in a luke warm bath trying to cool it off.

By time I got out it was morning time and I decided to make breakfast and mow the grass. After the pancakes were made I headed out to start mowing. It was hot so I decided to work on my tan and mow shirtless.

"Your going to get sunburn." A voice said from behind me.

"I don't normally burn but I'll make sure to mow the grass quickly." I said turning around and smiling at Kingston.

"Why the antique mower?" he asked.

"Not sure." I said laughing.

"Good thing it's not a big yard." He said taking a seat on the steps.

I finished mowing and cleaned the mower off before putting it away. The yard looked nice, thank you very much.

"How would you and Liam like to hang with Cruz and I tonight?" Kingston asked.

"Why?" I asked confused on why him and Cruz would want to hang with Liam and I.

"We like you, plus we had fun with you guys yesterday and thought it would be cool to hang out again." He said fumbling for words.

I don't believe and word of it Mr. Herrington but Liam seems to like you guys so if you want we can go to the skate park to see how things go.

"Sounds good how about we pick you guys up in an hour." He said.

"You got it." I said smiling.

I watched him take off and then went in to shower and get dressed. I woke Liam up and sent the other kids down to eat while I explained to Liam what we was doing. He was really excited. I'M hoping the day turns out with Liam and I having actual friends well guy friends.