Thirty-four

A/N: What is the gestation (pregnancy) period of a wolf? The gestation period (length of pregnancy) of gray and red wolves is usually around 63 days.

That is a little over two months or two months. Just a quick fact. And that is most likely all wolves.

Lief's POV.......

So we have gotten into our norm. We have been in the house almost a week and we have gotten a routine going. Kingston work from home in the office, Cruz trains durning the morning at the pack house and here with Liam and I at night. Jace is learning hand to hand combat as well as some fighting skills because he wants to be a warrior when he gets older. Kingston was hoping he would want to become Alpha but the kid doesn't have it in him. Ally and the twins are just being kids and that's fine with me.

Construction started on the houses and Clover and Slade have been by a lot. I also will be starting classes with the pack

doctor Dr. Adams. And the local collage coming this fall.

"I have to go pick Lincoln up from the airport. I'll be back soon." Kingston said coming in to the kitchen where I was cooking dinner.

"We have a lot to do so hurry. Sara will be here to watch the kids while we go to Slade's part. And I have to stop and pick up a Avery and Melissa for him and Asher." I said kissing him on the nose.

"Okay, thanks for letting Lincoln stay here." he said kissing my lips.

"It's nothing." I said placing the lid back on the roast.

Once he was gone I finished cleaning the the house and getting the guest room ready. I'm a bit nervous about meeting the guy who lived with Kingston for the last eight years.

"Lief can we go out and play?" Franky asked.

"Give me a minute and I'll come with you. I need to get out of the house for a bit the pine sol and bleach smell is getting to me now that I'm a wolf." I said laughing.

"That's kind of why we wanted to go outside." Franky said and blushed. My poor kids. I'm killing them with my cleaning.

"Okay let's go." I said and heard the others cheer from down stairs.

The kids and I played in the pool and on their jungle gym until I had to go in and finish. Sara was due at anytime and Kingston should be home any minute with his friend. Liam and Cruz are setting up for the party.

"Knock, knock." Sara said coming in.

"Yeah, thanks again for helping out tonight. And tomorrow." I said forgetting she would have the kids tomorrow when we become Alpha's of the pack.

"Your welcome." She said sitting at the breakfast bar.

"Hungry?" I asked cutting a piece of roast off.

"No I just ate." she said.

"Okay well I have to make the kids plates and then get them in here." I said setting four paper plates out and started adding food to them.

I heard the car pull up meaning Kingston an his friend made it. The kids will attack him the second they see him. So that means hurry up.

"Can you pour four cups of juice for me?" I asked Sara.

"Sure can, orange or apple?" she said opening the fridge.

"Apple will work, thanks." I said setting the kids plates in their spots at the table.

"Leelee, King brought a friend." ally said coming in the house followed by the boys and Kingston. His friend was about as tall as him but my Kingston was bigger.

"I see that. time to eat go get washed up." I said.

"You must be Lief, I'm Lincoln Quinn." Lincoln said smiling and shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you." I said smiling back.

"This is our sitter, Sara." Kingston said introducing Sara to his friend.

"Mate." Lincoln said.

"Oh my." I said as Sara repeated what he said.

"This is awesome." Kingston said.

"Wow." Sara repeated.

"Nice to meet you." Lincoln said.

"Like wise." she said and the two drifted off to the living room just staring into each other's eyes.

"Can you call your mom and see if we can bring the kids. I don't think Sara can babysit anymore." I said laughing.

"She said being them there will be plenty of kids and she will just keep them over night." he said smiling as we watched the two new love birds get to know each other.