Disclaimer

⚠️🛑‼️⚠️🛑‼️⚠️🛑‼️⚠️🛑‼️
I don't own the Harry Potter series or any of the characters! Repeat! The story nor the characters belong to me!

⚠️Other warnings⚠️

There will be some inconsistent uploads with school and personal life, also I wouldn't recommend skipping chapters because you may miss something in the next chapter mentioned in previous ones... foreshadowing.

⚠️‼️⚠️‼️⚠️‼️⚠️‼️⚠️‼️⚠️‼️⚠️
There will be some swearing in this so if that bothers you ... you've been warned. I'll be adding some original characters in so yeah.

As well as things like you your wand and owl those will be up to me and I apologize if it's not what you want but, I can't make it fit everyone cause were all different, so I'll be tailoring it towards what I got on pottermore. (Sorry) With all this being said I hope you enjoy this story I'm gonna try to keep it as close as I can but including the reader as well. If things go off the normal story this is a fanfiction so try not to get too pissed.
⬇️‼️⬇️‼️⬇️‼️⬇️‼️⬇️‼️⬇️‼️⬇️
If you are confused on something you can ask and I will explain what/why I'd did what I did if it had a purpose. Please don't be afraid to ask questions!

ALSO WILL BE SLOW BURN SO PLEASE HAVE THIS BE YOUR WARNING!!!

Thank you for reading this little A/n