Chapter twelve - Secret Lesson

~Y/n pov~

You noticed Snape's troubled expression.

"Is everything alright Professor?" You ask him. He stays silent and you decide not to push it.

As you walk into the common room a few people scattered Across the room one of them being Josh.

"Y/n! You had me an a few others panicked. Malfoy was in a frenzy we had to stop him from going off to find you himself." He tells you. You looked around seeing people start to leave the common room now that the threat is over.

"What? I'm sorry. I'm completely fine as you can see." You look at Josh and he sighs.

"What were you doing going after the troll?" He asks kind heartedly but you know he was concerned.

"Like you said I've put myself in hard situations for friends before. I needed to make sure I didn't lose this one." He smiled at your response almost deciding weather or not to get mad or laugh at what you'll do for your friends.

"I'm just glad you're safe not gonna lie I was worried. Bay and Alli were pacing so much they got sent to their rooms." You felt really bad.

"I'll make sure to talk to them." You promise him.
He nods before going to his room after the eventful day.

You see the blonde pureblood boy in the Common room looking pale and panicked sitting alone on the couch.

"Is this seat taken?" You ask the boy causing him to look up at you, he jumps off the couch both calmer and fuming that you left.

"What were you thinking! I mean we heard students had found and knocked out the Troll, I'm assuming Potter and you had something to do with that!" He howled going on and on about how you could've been hurt you put a hand on his shoulder and he stops talking.

"Draco, I told you to trust me. It means a lot that you did that. Thank you." You say hugging the blonde boy. He relaxes and hugs back no one was really in the common room anyway.

"You had me worried." He muttered after you let him go.

"Well I can handle myself." You smirk crossing your arms.

"So I've heard." You laugh at the boys comment. You both make small talk a bit before parting ways.

"Bay, Alli?" You call out entering your room.

You get tackled to the ground. Bay was hugging you and Alli had just stopped pacing.

"What were you thinking!?" Bay yelled at you holding your arms down.

"I needed to help a friend." You say keeping the story short. Bay hugged you again and noticed a small cut on the back of your hand.

"Y/n you're bleeding." You looked at the small cut and take your hand out of hers.

"Oh, it's just a scratch, I'm gonna get changed and sleep, after today I need some rest." You convince them your fine and go to take a shower before changing.

"Fine." Bay sighed sitting down on her bed.

It's been a few days since the Troll incident and Harry finally gets to play Quidditch, you were so caught up in yourself that you didn't get to ask him about how training was going. You knew he was facing Slytherin and you knew you'd support him either way.

"Harry, I know it's your first game today. I'll be cheering for ya." You say lightly hitting the boy's arm.

"But your house is the one we're playing against." He states almost as if wondering why you'd support him.