Chapter twenty seven - Plans

Y/n pov

You wake up sore from your little adventure the other night and you are quite pleased to know it is over. You stretch and than think about Peter. You told him to meet you at the astronomy tower asap.

You throw on a clean uniform and run to the astronomy tower. You finally get there and see the brown-haired boy look at you nervously.

"Sorry about scaring you. But thanks for keeping my secret." You nod.

"No problem. I feel bad though. That's quite the thing for someone to go through. Does anyone else know?" You ask the boy.

"The twins." You look at him to check if he was serious.

"Close friends with them?" You ask. He gave you a nod.

"They were there when I had my first... transformation." He explained fully.

"I'm so sorry that must be painful." You took a step towards him and he did the same.

"It's not pleasant. I took Wolfsbane which helps me stay in check, Dumbledore knows of my... condition and has let me stay. I'm happy here." You smile at his words.

"Peter... you know I uh know we haven't known each other too long, but I was hoping we could be friends?" You ask.

"Of course! You risked getting shot by an Arrow to save my life." He says throwing his hands in the air.

"You helped me after I fell." You reminded him.

"I was the reason you fell." He sighed looking away from you.

"How are you doing from that by the way?" He chirps wanting to know how bad he caused you to get hurt.

"I'm fine now. Just a bit sore." You lied. Your arm was fine, but you had a gash across your shin that if it has much more stress or took too much long would leave a scar.

"Show me your leg it looked fairly bad after you fell." He ordered you. You sighed remembering him push your leg to see how bad your injury was. He's very kind.

You pull down your knee-high socks and show him, unwrapping some gauze in the process.

"I'm sorry, if it wasn't for me, you'd be fine." Peter cursed himself. You couldn't let him blame himself. You fixed your leg and stood up.

"Shh. Peter it doesn't matter. But if I can ask, why'd you look like you were about to attack Draco?" Peter laughed lightly and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well you see, he's a jerk, and he makes fun of my friends, mainly the Weasley twins. I saw him, I had power and snapped to scare him. When I felt a tap which was the rock, and saw you looking at me scared it pulled me out of it again. Reminding me that Not everyone in my life was out to get me." You smiled and hugged the boy making him jump. After a little he relaxes and you let go.

"Aww. Thanks fur ball. Oh, and sorry about the rock. I thought you were trying to kill my... acquaintance and was hoping I could run ya around for a small while." You revealed.

"No, I get it."  He promises.

"By the way, if you're ever in trouble with a werewolf from afar, attempt to call to them, it's hard to tell what's real and fake sometimes to be honest." He tells you.

"I'll try to keep that in mind..." You say some what preoccupied.

"You know, I'm excited for school to be over." He states which grabs your full attention.

"Why's that?" You ask him.

"So that I can have a summer off away from magic and just feel the sun while it lasts." It made sense to value the sun if you were like him.