Chapter thirty - Back Again

Y/n pov

You feel sore and you hear distant voices.

"Can we stay with her?" You hear Alli ask.

"Yes. If she come to it, be gentle." The nurse warns.

"Will she wake up?" A panicked boys voice asks.

"Of course, lad." The nurse said.

"But when?" Is that Draco's voice?

"Soon enough. The stress and strain on her body was a lot much more than the others." The nurse says before you hear her footsteps walk off. Others? Ron and Hermione. Harry must've won!

You slowly flutter your eyes open. You look and see Draco looking worried he clearly hadn't slept and his hair was messy... well for his hairstyle.

"Draco...?" You say weakly moving your hand as in hello.

Draco pulls you into a hug.

"You had us all worried. Never do that again. Please." Draco demanded. His please was quiet as if he was holding back tears.

"I'll do my best. But I could use a glass of water." You say. Draco nods and leaves to get you one.

You look and see Hermione, Alli and Bay.

"Hey." You say weakly.

"Y/n thank Merlin you are okay. You scared me half to death." Hermione said. You smile lightly sitting up in your bed.

"You had a kick ass adventure without me? Y/n!" Bay scolded you. You knew she was covering up her panic and joy.

"Didn't think you'd enjoy it." You joke.

"While, if I was there this would've never happened." Bay pointed out gesturing to your whole body which ached in pain. They would only give you so much when you're unconscious.

"How long have I been out?" You ask hoping you didn't miss exams.

"Three months." Bay tells you straight faced.

"Three months!?" You panic! Then you see Bay and Alli snickering and laughing.

"I'm just joking. It's been about 38 hours." Bay says honestly.

"Thank god! I thought I had missed more classes." You exhale honestly glad you didn't miss to much.

"Oh, shut up." Bay jokes.

"You missed me." You pry looking at the girls.

"Clearly we made a mistake there." Bay sassed you. Winking.

"Heh, I love you girls. Group hug?" You ask. They nod and all hug you lightly. You saw Peter by the door and Draco come back with water. You smile and thank Draco for the water taking small sips. The cool refreshing liquid slides down your throat and into your empty stomach. You sigh at the feeling.

"Now, as much as I love seeing Y/n awake again with all of you. I think it's best you all go back to your Dormitories." Dumbledore says appearing from behind the students.

They all nod and reluctantly go back you smile lightly at the headmaster.

"Am I in trouble?" You ask worried.

"No, Miss L/n." He calms you.

"You see I told Harry something similar to this: What happened in the dungeons between you two and professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so... naturally, the whole school knows. And They commend you and Harry for the fight." You snicker and smile.