Chapter 16

Meanwhile in the Underworld
Lilith was sitting in her parlor waiting in the parlor for her guests, the matter of the marriage contract was irritating to say the least. As she took a sip of tea reading the file of the devil who was to visit, a knock was heard, and the voice of Bell spoke,"Lord Zekram, Master Magdaran and Master Sairaorg have arrived, My lady." Lilith said with a regal tone putting down the file marked Bael,"Show them in, Bell." As the door opened, A middle age man with black hair and peaceful violet eyes followed by a buff man and a slightly thin man, with the same hair and the same violet eyes entered wearing regal clothes, thought the buff man's eyes looked stormier while the thin man's was subdued. They all kneeled as Lilith raised a eyebrow,"Rise and sit." As they followed, the elder man, Zekram asked with a confused face,"Moth–" he corrected himself looking at Lilith's frigid face,"Lady Lilith, why were we called?" Lilith looked at the boys beside him, the buffer one merely had his eyes down as a sign of respect but the thinner one was burying himself under pressure. Lilith took a sip and said,"Zekram, as one of the only ones who haven't disappointed me, would you like to tell why the worthless waste of space has the Rank Great King." Zekram's mind stopped for a moment as he asked,"My apologies, My lady. I don't understand." Lilith took another sip and said stoically,"I find myself sitting in front of a child who I really need to punish, a child who certainly worked hard to want a position he can't have properly and a young botanist that I myself can endorse." At this Zekram's face reddened a bit as Magdaran looked up with hope and pride while Sairaorg was trying hard not to laugh at the situation. Sairaorg asked composing himself,"My Lady, what do you wish?" Lilith raised a eyebrow at him and asked,"My dear child, the question is what can you give me in exchange for your brother to have funding from me." Sairaorg straightened up more than he already was,"Anything." Magdaran look at him in astonishment if not a little guilt. Lilith took another sip and said,"Well, what about marriage to a girl I choose? And before you ask It'll definitely lead your father to destroy a mountain if he had the power to do it." Sairaorg smiled at the idea and nodded,"Might I ask who?" Lilith looked at Zekram,"Rias Gremory." Zekram's eyebrows shot up a bit,"My lady the Phenex clan already has a contract." Lilith nodded,"Which has been rescinded as of yesterday. The girl had half her peerage under Subjugation spell. She had gotten that desperate that her spell nearly started the war again. As of right now, she will listen or she will die. She is on the line, sister of Maou or not." Zekram nodded with his eye showing disapproval of the girl's doing.

Sairaorg asked, this time eyebrows furrowed,"Might I ask what exactly is the incentive." Lilith looked at him and said,"Firstly I'll remove you from your position of the next Great King. It will be Magdaran. You, Sairaorg, however will be his Reagent. His voice, his hands, his power. You will sit on the seat. And considering that Magdaran has made some delightful apples, I'm sure if he focuses on botany full time and have you rule in 'his' place, our food supply will undergo a upward change if he can recreate his achievement with other foods." Sairaorg who looked mutinous at first calmed down a bit and nodded the implication of the deed. Magdaran nodded,"I support this, My lady. Even if it is my name that my brother rules under, he is more suited to that role. And with the engagement between Rias and Sairaorg, he can sway the public to think that he will keep Rias under control, when the news of Rias's deed becomes widespread." Sairaorg shifted a bit hearing about his cousin but he couldn't fault his brother for speaking such, what she did was deplorable. Lilith nodded then looked at Zekram and asked,"What about you child?" Zekram nodded,"It will keep the Elder council happy for as long as they will stay, because I've this feeling that they will pass in their sleep soon enough." Lilith gave a amused smirk at him,"Your attempt at humour impresses me as before." Zekram nodded with a smile and asked,"So what is the plan Lady Lilith?" Lilith smiled and said,"First there will be a rating game in 7 days between Raiser and Rias. Where Rias is sure to lose. After that Sairaorg with fight Raiser to gain my attention to support Magdaran's research. Sairaorg with in turn defeat Raiser and as the victor I'll add a bonus of him marry Rias as Sairaorg wanted to save her." Zekram nodded with Sairaorg. Lilith took a sip and said,"And we have to make sure it goes the way we planned because I will have a guest, my first child." As Zekram's eyes' widened he asked,"Rizevim?" Lilith shook her hear in a displeased manner,"Rizevim has and will remain my second child wether he is my firstborn or not. No, I'm planning of inviting the child I had taken as my own when I was still in heaven." Zekram asked politely,"My lady, a pure angel?" Lilith nodded slightly,"The Unfell Angel. The only one I ever considered a child of my own. Rizevim is more of his father's son than mine. The council who was denying him to meet me will see firsthand that the first thing he did was to unlock my shackles that the Creator forced on me." Zekram raised his eyebrow and said,"Well you will make a few of them faint at least." Lilith gave a sinister grin,"Try half, he may be a Cherubim but he is equal to Michael's power at least." Sairaorg asked in slight wonder,"In the Top 10 Strongest in the World?" Lilith shook her head,"He has never fought properly though. But he holds the entire Abyss of Existence. And the only time he ever entered his Avenging form was when he was about to throw Adam off of Eden, a day after my imprisonment. And well the Creator himself had to lock him somewhere, because I felt his power rampage through at least 5 dimensions even after that." Zekram whistled,"So Super Devil ranked power at least." Lilith nodded,"At least. So atleast a few puddles." Zekram just chuckled to hide a small amount of fear.