prologue

The rays of sunshine break through the curtain, flashing the yellow-ish light on my face. I hear a light snore from the man beside me and his arms still curling on my stomach, that's what he always do in the morning.

I wanted to release his hugs but the moment i untied him, he pull me even closer and tighter. I still can't believe that he is my husband now, everyday i could wake up and still questioning myself, is this really happen?

"Ney i have to make breakfast for us," I whisper to his ear. "and you will have a big match today."

"Five more minutes!" He groan.

I kiss him on the cheek before i walk downstairs and making us a breakfast, his favorite is the english breakfast tea and my pancake. I admitted lots of new things since i live under the same roof with him, like for the fact that he does arrange his clothes in the closet based on the brand alphabetical order.

I remember when we had a fight about the closets when i first moved here, Neymar has a dozen of wardrobe and i didn't have any space left to put mine. At the end we temporarily turn the guest room into my closet, until we build the new dressing room. For the fact, Neymar's closet (re: dressing room) is a lot bigger than my old apartment.

I heard a footsteps coming downstairs and Neymar come with only boxer with his messy wake up hair. Whatta sight this morning.

"So you will have a match with that cute egyptian guy from Liverpool today?" I teases him.

"Who?"

"Salah isn't it?"

He roll his eyes and continue to sip his tea. I join him to the dining table and eat my breakfast. Today i will pick up Bianca from the airport and we will watch the match together. Its been three weeks since the last time we met and i missed her soo much.

When Neymar's gone to his training, i take a shower and go to my boutique. The boutique is located at Champs-Élysées, near my old apartment. According to my experience, people most likely to go there for shopping and i think the place is strategic enough.

I walk out from my car and go straight to my office room. This is my place of heaven if i could say, i could finally have my own atelier and i always dreamt it since i was a little girl.

There are a few sample of clothes that i must done by tomorrow, my clothing brand has been admitted to the Paris Fashion Week and i'm so freakin' excited. After i finished my own work, i call my assistant to handle the office while i picking up Bianca from the airport.

I'm standing at the Arrivals Gate waiting for her to popped out from the hall. Everyone here are holding some signs so the people they're waiting for will easily noticed them. I saw Bianca from far and she couldn't see me because of the crowd of people here.

She looks like she is looking for me and i decided to ask for a piece of paper from the Airport ticket counter, and write Bianca's name with my lipstick. She have to paid my lipstick back.

I held the sign to the air and Bianca notice me quickly. She looks different. She highlighted her hair in blonde and she dresses well now, unlike she used to.

"Juli!" She jumped to my body and we both fall down again. This is not the first time we get excited over and ended up humiliating ourself.

"When did you highlight your hair?" I ask. "It looks good on you tho."

"Yesterday. I'm going to surprise Kyle because she hates blonde!" She laugh.

We walk to my car and i take her to the hotel. While Bianca unpacking her things, i turn on the tv and saw this Brazilian model everywhere. She's like in the top of her career right now because of her succesful walk at Alexander Wang's fashion show.