Chapter 8

***

Bianca has arrived to my office and i am ready to explain everything to her. I knew she came here to ask for my explanation. She wouldn't believe everything that witch said, because i knew her. She's my bestfriend and she will never do that to me.

"Bianca! I'm glad you come." I smile at her, but she looks away. "I was going to explain everything."

"Deborah was lying to you B. She's the one who said that you can't dress, and she tried to divide us by accusing me having an affair with Kylian!" I continue.

"Why would she do that?"

"Because she fell in love with Neymar and she is smart. She act like a good person around you and Ney, so she could get your sympathies."

"Juli i know you've warned me about Deborah. Just because you have issues with her, it doesn't mean that you have to talk bad about me in front of her just to divide my good relations with her."

"Whoa," I chuckle. "So i'm the one here who try to divide you with that Brazilian witch? You're like her bestfriend now?"

"Like i'm not allowed to have another bestfriend than you?"

Her voice tenses up, "This, is why you only have me as your bestfriend. You're jealous to everything and you think the world only revolves around you! This is toxic Juliette!"

"Fine! If you think that i'm toxic for you, then enjoy your stupid time with your new bestfriend. I hope she's not a selfish self centered toxic bitch like i am."

I saw teardrops running through her cheeks, she sob once before she said something. "This is it then."

I am mad. I am fucking mad. Now everyone are turning their back against me and now, what am i supposed to do? I don't have any friends left anymore. I reach my phone and think about a one person who will always be on my side, no matter what the situation is.

"¿Hola papi? te extraño tanto."

"My sweet angel! In what occasion did you call me? Is your due date has come?"

I laugh, "Papi it's still a long way to go."

"So why did you call me?"

"Did i disturb you? I just want to talk about everything that happened here."

"Did Neymar makes you cry? or did he mad at you?"

"No." I told my father about everything that happened and if you could see my face right now, its like i'm a bastard daughter of Medusa.

"Soon Bianca will come to her senses after she realizes all of this. I know my daughter is a strong woman. You used to knock down your enemy in one snap, remember Freya?"

"She's happy in jail now."

"Now get your chin up and face her. Don't let that witch take your husband."

"Gracias papi, te amo."

"I love you too sweet angel."

After i dismiss our call, i glimpse at my computer and i read the headline of today's news. They said Paris Fashion Week will be a lot more hectic than last year. I read another article that said, Deborah had already confirmed to be the model of my clothing brand.

"Barbara!" I shout from my room.

"Yes?"

"Did i just read that Deborah Serrano will model our clothes?"

"When she attend to the fitting last week, i thought you might want her to wear your red gown so i contact her agency and we had the deal."

I roll my eyes, "Okay thank you."