Chapter 16

***

Neymar's Pov

Ophélia will have its turn now and the first model came out with Juli's collection, she designs the clothes for Spring-Summer Collection and honestly she's really talented and i'm proud to see her right now. I admire the works she have put to this fashion show and i feel like i'm falling in love with her all over again.

"This is it.." Kylian whisper to me and i take my cellphone out to record my wife there.

A woman with a red gown walk for the closing and i was shocked. It was Deborah, i thought i already cut the contract between her and Ophélia and what the fuck is she doing there? What about Juli at the backstage alone?

"Her walk is sucks!" Kylian almost raise his voice, but it gets cover up by the sounds of clapping from audiences.

"Don't shout it all loud," Bianca warn him.

I take my phone out when Deborah already walk back inside the backstage, and direct my phone to the catwalk stage. Juli will walk after this with her models and she look very breathtaking there, such an effortless beautiful. She wave her hands at us and she bow down to everyone, as the sign of salutation and honour.

The fashion show is already over and we have to attend to the after party after this. We go inside the backstage and Juli was there with her team, as the CEO of her own fashion company she give a little speech about how hardworking the crew has been and she's really thankful for that. I already bought her a bouquet of flowers to celebrate her achievement, but then i saw a lot of them—with a big one behind her and i don't really think this mean something again to her.

"You did it!" Bianca hugs her, followed by Kylian. "We're very proud of you."

"Thank you guys, this won't mean something without the three of you." She pouts. "Please have a sleepover at our house tonight and i will treat all of you Pizzas."

"Only Pizzas? C'mon you're rich and pizza is not enough for us." Kylian roll her eyes

"Okay fine! Whatever you want to have, because there will be something big happened." Juli clung to my arms and she keeps grinning like the grinch.

"Okay, see you both after the after party!" Juli and Bianca are exchanging kisses, before she's clinging into me.

"I know you're hiding the flowers that you bought me, where is it?" She throw a gaze around me and found the flowers that i hide under the table.

"You already got a lot of it, this won't mean anything."

"Those are not important, i will leave it all here." She wave her hands playfully. "Besides, you're the only one here who knows about my favorite flower."

"I'm proud of you Princess," I give her the sincerest smile. "I love you."

"I love you." She gives me a little peck before we drive back home and get ready for the after party.

---

The after party will be held at the same venue and there will be a lot of media there. We're on our way to the Grand Palais Hotel and as we step our feet, we accidentally meet Deborah and she smiles at us. I can feel Juli is squeezing my arms as she come to approach us in the middle of ocean of cameras.

"Nice to meet you both here!" She put a fake smile on that face.

"Nice to meet you Deborah! You look amazing!" Surprisingly Juli compliment her and they act like they're friends, i could see Deborah is surpise with her act too.

Juli whisper something to her ear and her expression change really quickly, her eyes tense and she doesn't look away until we're already inside the hotel.