Chapter 3

***

Since Neymar knew i was pregnant, he's been acting soo weird these days. He doesn't want me to make our breakfast and he didn't let me drive alone without a driver, i always hate to have a driver and he knew that but keeps doing it anyway.

This saturday, our group are having an official reunion and we're going to spend our day at the theme park. We have debates over this decision before, but i convince him that i'm going to be okay.

"If you tired, just said so okay? I will carry you if i have to."

"Stop being paranoid baby, i'm okay."

"You're fragile right now, you remember what your doctor said right?"

"Yeah whatever," I roll my eyes.

I'm so excited to be back at Disneyland, since i moved to Paris i've only been there once with my niece and nephews. I always love Disneyland since i was child and now i'm going there with my bestfriends and my baby, i couldn't be happier than i was.

We met at the entrance gate and the visitors are flooding here because today's a holiday. Bianca is wearing a Minnie Mouse sweater along with that Mickey's ear hairband, it seems like she's been forced to wear that by Kylian.

"A couple things? Really?" Neymar laugh at them and Kylian roll his eyes.

"You never got a chance to enjoy this, we just want to enjoy our time as a couple."

The boys walk from us first and we're following them from behind.

"I won't wear this if this wasn't for him," Bianca whispered to my ear and i laugh. "He'll be like C'mon Bianca, can't you see Cavani and his girlfriend? They're wearing a couple things too and other stuffs like that."

"It's okay, you guys are cute tho."

"Thank you," She smile. "How's the baby?"

"The baby cause me a new acne, hormones are killing me."

I was very insecure when this little pimple start to showing up out of nowhere, i treated it with a different spot treatment but it just grows more day by days so i have to conceal it everytime i was out.

"You're still beautiful, don't be insecure with that."

"You're the best, you know?"

"I know right," She grin.

[]

Neymar's Pov

We're following the girls to the Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast, they're really having fun here. Juli and Bianca can't stop running from one place to another, she almost make me having a heart attack. I'm really afraid if she fall down or anything. When i was watching her, there is a text coming to my phone. I could see Deborah's name on it and she was asking me what am i doing right now, i don't really want to reply her right now but it might turns out rude so i'm telling her that i'm in Disneyland.

"Neymar you should play the Laser Blast versus with Kyle!" Bianca suggest.

"Yeah it's a great idea, the loser will have to pays for lunch!" Juli teases me, she always knew i'm bad this kind of game.

"Fine! Kylian will be the one who pays anyway."

I got a you really want to play with me? stare from Kylian and without any further talk, we play the game. I have a struggle of shooting this laser gun but i think the luck is on me this time, Kylian lose the game and he paid for our lunch. I feel like a kid again here, all the foods are shaped like those disney characters and i feel like i'm eating a mouse burger right now. This is actually ridiculous.

"Lets play the roller coaster!" Juli suggest and it makes all of us choked on our foods.

"You're joking," Kylian commented first.

"I'm not! Come on, this baby will love the ride and i have this research before i got here. There aren't any articles that said a pregnant woman isn't allowed to ride a rollercoaster!"

She is the most stubborn person i've ever knew. If i forbid her to go, she will just keep ignoring me and i have zero words to forbid something if she really wants it. No one is agree with her but she said if there's no one who wants to accompany her, then she will go by herself.

"Fine, but promise me this is the last ride you will have for today?"

"But—"

"There's no but," I cut her talk. "Take it or leave it."

"Ugh," She roll her eyes. "I hate you."

"I love you too."

She finished her salad and go outside the restaurant to take a photo with a Mickey Mouse, Bianca went along with her too. Five minutes later, they ask us to join them and we're having a sudden photoshoot with a Mickey Mouse. I'm scrolling our photos today and Debohras's message notification is popping on my screen.

Wow cool! Careful, the Mickey Mouse sometimes can be really annoying lol hope you're enjoying your day!

I laugh and put my phone back to my jeans. She hates Mickey Mouse the same as me, we have a lot of similarities if i admitted. She's quite cool to be honest, i think that's one reason why i agree to exchange a phone number with her.

"Why are you smiling?" Juli ask me with a curiosity on her face.

"Nothing, i'm looking at our photos."

"You're not texting that girl aren't you?" She speak jokingly but i feel there is a sarcasm on her tone.

"We're friends Juli, no need to be jealous. Besides, we're not texting."

Then Bianca came to her and drag her out from my side, i knew she wanted to interrogate me more and i understand why. It's better for me to delete the chat from her, i knew it may sounds jerk-ish but its for the best. The anger won't take a good match with pregnancy.

After a long tiring day at Disneyland, we have this little farewell and go home. Juli fell asleep at the car and she didn't moving at all, at first i'm afraid that it was because the roller coaster effect but then i hear her snore then i'll just assume that she's fine.

I take her out from the car and carry her to our bedroom. I remove the extra clothes that she wore due to her comfortable sleep and i remember she always take her makeup off. I walk to the bathroom and look for the makeup remover, i remove the makeup on her face and admiring her bare face.

"Why are you so beautiful?" I speak to myself.

I bring my hand to her belly and caress it gently, she moves a bit and pull me closer to her. I'm going to have a match at England in two days, we get used to distance relationship but it is the first time i left her out of country while she was pregnant. I don't want her to be alone and Bianca will leave to Marseille in a few days for work.

I check on my phone and decided to text Deborah, i wonder if she wants to give Juli a company while i was away. She replied very fast the first second i sent the text, she said that she's looking forward to meet her. The problem is, i don't know if Juli will happy when she hear this.

---

i'm late one day for the update huh i feel guilty i'm sooo sorry okay?. hope you guys enjoy it. xxxx. s.