Chapter 9

***

Neymar's Pov

"Neymar Da Silva Santos Junior, are you really considering that offer?" She raise her eyebrows. "Is it because i'm getting more weight and you decided to play behind my back with her?"

"Princess this is only a job. You're the most beautiful woman in this world and why would i go behind your back?"

"I trust you, but not with her."

"Come with me to the interview, you'll be my bodyguard for tomorrow."

"Am i even allowed?"

"Of course! You can watch me from the day i'll arrive until we walk out from that building."

She smile wickedly and walk to the bathroom. I take a sip of my coffee and lay down to our bed, Juli will accompany me to the match today. Tuchel didn't play me for tonight because i had an ankle injury at the last match. This is actually gonna be the first time we watch football game together at the supporters bench. I'm looking forward to see how she watch the game, Bianca always said she always looks bored, but she didn't want to show it to anyone.

"Baby!" Juli shout from the bathroom and i approach her immediately.

"What?"

"Can you help me get my phone please?" She sounds unstable. I take her phone from the drawer and handed it to her, but she refuse to see me.

"What happened? Is there something wrong?"

"I don't know, i just have spots of blood in my underwear. I don't want you to see this."

"Hey it's okay," I soothe her. "Let me see it."

She open the bathroom's door, while talking to her doctor on phone. There is a few blood stains in her underwear and she's biting her nails in panics. I'm not sure what they're talking about in the phone, but i wish this isn't something bad.

"Are you sure it's okay?" She asks. "Okay then, thank you."

She dismiss the call and run to hug me immediately.

"What's the doctor said?"

"She said it's a common thing, nothing bad will happen. I thought it was a sign of miscarriage."

"It's okay." I brush her hair softly and let her continue her activity.

With a big curiousity that i have, i decided to look up on the internet to know the cause of that blood stains. It said that, if the mother is too exhausted it can cause a light blood stain. It also can be caused by a sexual activity. We just had one yesterday and i'm affraid if i was hurting the baby. She never complain about anything, but i still really worry about her.

She came out from the bathroom with her fully wet her. She used to blow dry her hair after shower, but she doesn't felt like doing it anymore since she got pregnant. It's such a cute difference tho.

"Babe, did i hurt you last night?"

She giggled. "You've been asking it since the first time we had sex."

"No i'm serious, did i hurt you?"

"You never. Why all of the sudden?"

"I read on the internet, a sexual activity can cause a bleeding too."

"Internet is not 100% accurate," She roll her eyes.

I pull her into my lap and we're cuddling in bed until it's afternoon and we have to get ready to the stadium. She dressed all black from head to toe because she thinks it will makes her look skinny, i already told her a zillion times that she's beautiful no matter what, but she's still feeling insecure about her adds of weights.