Chapter 10

***

"It won't be long okay?" Neymar kisses my forehead before he walk to the interview stage with that Brazilian Witch.

I can't take my eyes off him since both of them are sitting in the same couch, i'm not allowed to sit on the audiences seats because it will take the attention away from the witch. She should've realize that everyone knows, i am Neymar's one and only wife. Firstly, they talk about Neymar's football life and her modelling career and then the annoying questions start to appear.

"So both of you came from the same country, Brazil and from some articles here on the internet.." The interviewer shows the audience some of the articles screenshoots, about them.

"..Both of you are a really good friends that people keeps mistaken Deborah as Neymar's wife."

I snort as soon as i heard that.

"Well actually i'm nowhere close to his wife, Juliette is very beautiful." The witch said. I know right. "People kept thinking that i'm the third person in their relationship, but actually i'm not."

"So Neymar, what do you think about Deborah?"

Neymar clear his throat before he answer that question. "Hm, i think she's a very fun person and we have a lot of similarities together and she's also a very humble and down to earth."

"What kind of similarities did we have?" Deborah put her hands on my husband's thigh and i feel like i want to barge into the interviews and choke her right away.

"We both have an interest at Corals and remember that we hate Disney."

"Oh no, both of you can't hate Disney..."

I don't even know that Neymar hates Disney. I'm not in a big mood to watch this bullshit interview anymore, i take my laptop and sorting my works that needs to be done tonight. I open the Juliette's Witch Project folder and the evil thought of mine starting to dominate my head. This folder is full of my plan to humiliate that witch at the PFW, i know it's such an unpleasant things to do, but i'm not sure if i really wants to do it anyway.  I'm panicking as fuck when Neymar almost caught me two days ago, he will be very dissapointed at me.

"Juli, do you hate her that much?"

I accidentaly throw my laptop when i heard a voice behind me, i turn on my shoulders and look at Neymar is standing behind me. Oh shit this isn't happening.

---

Neymar's Pov

When i finished the interview, we go to the backstage and Deborah came to talk to me.

"Ney, can i talk to you?"

"Of course, why?"

"Can we talk somewhere private? This is kinda important." She bite her lips and asking for my agreement and i nod my head.

I follow her to somewhere quietly and she looks like she was going to say something serious.

"So i went to Juli's office yesterday and she wasn't there..." She paused. "A short story, i really need a copy of the original design of the gown that i'm going to wear because my agent needs that. So i ask her assistant Barbara to looked through her computer and find the design for me."

I nod my head and keep listening to her story.

"Then Barbara open this one weird folder and inside that, it has a file with my name on it so we decided to open that files. It turns out that Juli have a long list plan to humiliate me at the PFW."