Chapter 13

Song for this chapter :

-Hold On by Chord Overstreet

***

Juliette's Pov

"Papi! You can't eat sweets anymore, remember about your Diabetes." I take the sweets away that he got from his office. He never really pay attention to his health and i'm worry if he doesn't get a wife any sooner, no one would take care of him.

"Fine," My father rolls his eyes. "I will stuck with salad if you're still here."

"Go look for a new wife or else, you will eat salad for the rest of your life." I chuckle and walk out from his office room.

I've been so much better here. I don't touch my phone since the first time i arrived and i've been visiting my mother's grave twice a week. I'm trying to move on with my life and get away from my sadness, before i get back to Paris and manage my clothing line again. I'm pretty sure Neymar has read my letter since he doesn't even try to reach me, i know he's willing let me go.

I tied my hair up and walk to the porch of my house. I just got back from church and because today's sunday, people are crowding the neighborhood and i'm happy to see this scene. From far away i could see Eden with his fiancé, Natacha from here and i was thinking to approach them and say hi. What is Eden doing here? I thought the holiday haven't started yet?

"Hi!" I greet them, it's been a long time since i saw him.

"Hi Juli, what are you doing here?"

"Just need a little break from the world, how about you?" I smile.

"I'm sorry for your loss Juliette," Natacha frown.

"Yeah we both are," Eden continue. "We're about to plan our wedding."

"Oh my god, it's great!" I shriek. "I'm happy for both of you."

"Thank you Juliette."

I'm really happy to see Eden is going to marry the woman he love. I could pictured him as the loveliest husband in the world and Natacha is so lucky to have him. I walk back to my house and leave them alone before i disturbs Papi from his work again. When i was just a few steps away from the front door, i heard a knock so i have to check on it first.

I stunned when i saw the man that is standing in front of me. I thought he's not going to try to come here after he read that letter. He smiles at me and i have no idea if i should let him in or just kick his ass back to Paris.

"Who is that?" I heard Papi's sounds from my back and i turn my head to break this awkwardness. "Oh Neymar! Come on in."

I glare at my father and he walk passed me to the couch and my father let him sit there. I curse silently before i follows them to the living room and offer him a drink.

"Do you need something?" I raise my eyebrows, but still throwing away my gaze from him. "Lemonade? Water?"

"Nope i'm fine."

"Okay, i'll just leave you both here."

I run to my room upstairs without listening to his replied. I lock myself in my room and drown my face to the pillow in frustration. I really don't want to go back there and just move on with my life. I'm still deeply in love with him, but i hope he's here to deliver the divorce paper. I'm in the feeling of high anxiety right now that i can't stop biting my pillow and wondering what they're talking about down there.

Finally i heard footsteps coming closer and i thought it was my father, but it turns out it was him. He's coming into my room and sit at the edge of my bed, fuck you Papi.