Tommy Lee - Mötley Crüe #1

Imagine you and Tommy having a cozy day at home
_____________________________________

y/n p o i n t o f v i e w
Thomas Lee Bass

Tommy had finally gotten his day off, and he was determined to spend it with me, tommy and me had decided to spend the day watching movies and cuddling

"I'm gonna make some popcorn" tommy said as he stood up, he was only wearing some boxers showing off his long thin yet muscular body, Tommy had given me one of his large shirts to walk around in, he didn't want me to walk around without anything on since Paparazzi was lurking outside of Tommy's and I's apartment.
The popcorns were popping loudly in the microwave, I sat on the kitchen marble counter waiting for the popcorns to stop popping.
"What do you want to watch?" Tommy shouted from the bed, a TV was placed on upper part of the wall in front of our bed.
"I don't know, you find something" I shouted back grabbing a bowl from the cabinet over the counter and poured all the popcorns into the bowl.
"You look better in my shirt than I do" Tommy said when I walked into the bedroom again with the popcorns.
Tommy's hair was a mess, his long black hair was ruffled up and he had bags under his eyes, yet he managed to look like the most handsome man I've ever seen.
"April Fool's day?" Tommy asked and held the horror movie DVD.
"Absolutely not!" I said and snuggled up next to him in the bed.
I hated horror movies or anything scary in general. If I watched a horror movie I would be haunted by it for months.
"Ferris Bueller's Day off?" I asked and Tommy nodded, it was one of my favorite movies, it always made me laugh.
You put the dvd on and laid down back in bed with Tommy, I pulled the thick covers over me and Tommy and i cuddled up against Tommy's side while running my fingers over Tommy's tattoos, while the intro of the movie was playing.

Half into the movie my eyelids starting getting heavy, Tommy's hand was rubbing my lower back under my Well his shirt.
His hand began to move downwards to my lady parts but I quickly grabbed his hand and tangled my fingers into his.
I grabbed the tv remote and turned off the movie.
"We should take a nap" I said and laid the pillows under my head right to feel comfortable enough to fall asleep.
"Nap it is" Tommy said sighed probably a little annoyed from the way i interrupted him in getting some.
My eyes slowly began to close, my body began feeling warm and I felt peaceful feeling Tommy's heartbeat drum against my ear.
"Goodnight dummy" I said and put my hand on Tommy's warm chest.
"Goodnight princess" Tommy said back.