Jon Bon Jovi - Bon Jovi #1

John Francis Bongiovi Jr.

Imagine Jon meeting your parents for the first timeY/N POV

Y/N POV

"What if they don't like me?" Jon asked as we were parked in front of my parents house, Jon had refused to leave the car like a three year old.
"They won't like you" I said and Jon's face dropped
"They'll love you" I said with a smile on my face whilst caressing Jon's new shaved faced.
I understood why Jon was scared though, he knew my dad, he knew my dad had been in and out of jail for some time.
But my dad wasn't scary, sure he looked threatening but he wasn't, he was quite nice actually when you get to know him.
"Cmon, The food will get cold" I said as I grabbed Jon's hand and squeezed it.
Jon sighed nervously but got out of the car.
We walked to the front door of the big house my mother and father owned.
I knocked on the door and grabbed Jon's hand and squeezed it again but this time harder.
The door opened, my dad was standing in the door with a smile on his lips.
It looked a little comic sometimes, a man with these huge muscles and lots of tattoos but then he just smiled like a little kid everyone time he saw me, his smile faded a little when he laid his eyes on Jon, he growled quietly but put his arms around me giving me a huge hug.
"Oh dear how I've missed you" my mother said as she raced towards the door and pushed my dad away on her way, she pulled me into a big hug.
"And this must be the boyfriend" my mom said lifting her eyebrows.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Karen" my mom said as she shook Jon's hand violently.
I looked at him, he was begging to look a little pale but most of all he looked nervous.
"Well come in, we wouldn't want the lasagna to get cold now would we?" My mom asked and dragged me and Jon into the living room where she had nicely laid the table with plates and silverware.
"Please sit, the lasagna will be done in a few minutes" my mom said as she raced to the kitchen again.
Jon and I walked to the table and sat, later my father joined us.
"So, I hear you're in a band" my dad said, Jon stiffened up a bit.
"Uhh yes sir" Jon said nervously, he was tapping his leg against the floor.
I grabbed his leg and rubbed it to make him calm down, but it seemed to make him a tad more nervous.
"How old are you?" My dad asked, he sounded a little stern, he had never really accepted the fact that I was now a grown woman and dated, in his eyes I was still a little girl who played with barbies.
"Twenty four sir" Jon answered.
"And how are you going to take care of my little girl?" He asked, I sighed loudly, was this really happening?
"Dad, please don't do this now" I begged with puppy eyes trying to defend Jon just a little.
"I'm not doing anything I just thought I-"
"Dinners ready, no more talking just eating" my mom said In a high pitched voice, she was wearing kitchen gloves to protect herself from the hot tray the Lasagna was in.
"Great" I said and put my napkin in my lap.
"Well dig in" my mom said and my father reached for the lasagna but my mother quickly slapped his hand away.
"Guests first" she scolded.
"Please take some dear" my mom said as she pushed the tray towards Jon.

When we all were done eating it was time to go home, not only was I super tired but I bet Jon was exhausted as well.
Turns out, my dad loves Jon, and my mom, well my mom likes everyone.
"Well I think we're gonna leave now" I said, I grabbed Jon's hand and we walked towards the door.
"Well it was great meeting you Jon" my mother said as she pulled Jon into a hug.
"Great meeting you kid, now take good care of my daughter" my dad said and shook Jon's hand.
"I will sir, thank you for letting me into your home" Jon said and my parents waved.
"Wait!" My mom shouted at us as we walked towards the car.
"I want three grandkids" she said.