Krist Novoselic - Nirvana #1

Request by; corgi46

Krist Anthony Novoselic

Imagine reuniting with Krist after your breakup

"James! Stop it! You need to calm down!" I screamed.

"I forbid you to talk to him, ever again!" James yelled, his closed fist going straight for my face. I collapsed to the floor, holding my cheek trying to numb the burning sensation from his touch.

"He's my friend James, you don't make decisions for me!" I yelled standing up, my vision was blurry.

"You're mine Y/N, not his!" James spat with disgust. He stormed towards me and grabbed my face tightly, forcefully kissing my lips.

James had found out I'd reconciled with Krist, and he'd went off; he lost his fucking mind.

"Get away from me James!" I yelled, trying to escape his strong grip, yet he was stronger, and he took advantage of that.

I could taste blood in my mouth, I gulped at the taste, trying to remind myself of better times.

That's what I did when James lost his temper, I would let my mind take me away to happy times, most belonged with Krist.

Krist and I dated for a couple of years before we decided that yes; we were better off as friends.

We see each other multiple times a week, in secret of course, and we just hang out, talk for hours on end, and laugh as we think back to our times together. It was bittersweet really, for me at least. I loved him, with everything in me, my plan had failed, I wanted to grow old with him, but sometimes life has a way of kicking you in the ass.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you, you stupid bitch!" James yelled, he had dragged me into the living room, where he continued the assault. It felt like hours until finally; peace.

"Get the fuck off her!"

I looked up and somehow gathered the strength the stand on my feet.

Krist had stormed into the living room, he fixed his eyes on me and gave me a look of concern before returning his attention to James who was not happy with Krist's sudden inburst.

Krist gave James a hard push, which made James fall back like a domino piece.

"Of course you're here, are you two fucking again? Tell me if she's improved" James chuckled, my breath hitched at his insult.

"No, Krist! Don't!" I yelled, but it was too late. Krist had thrown James to the ground and started beating the life out of him.

"Get out of here, Y/N!" Krist yelled, his fist reconnected with James's face, who was now lying motionless on the floor.

"Krist! You're gonna kill him! Stop it!" I yelled which made Krist look up. James was laying on the ground, unconscious, blood everywhere.

"Bastard" Krist spat and gave James a small kick in the side as he stood up.

"Fuck Y/N, why didn't you say anything?" Krist asked and embraced me in his big arms.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled, I grabbed Krist's hand and looked down at his knuckles, they were bruised and bloody.

"You look worse" Krist joked, I put a sad smile on my lips.

We left James laying on the floor as we walked upstairs to the bathroom.

"Oh god," I moaned as I saw myself in the mirror. A black bruise was forming around my eye, blood was running from my nose and my eyebrow was split.

"Do you have any medical stuff?" Krist asked looking around in the bathroom, I grabbed a bag with medical supplies and placed it on the counter, and sat on the toilet, I had a horrible headache.

"This might sting a bit" Krist mumbled, and put a cotton pad with alcohol on my eyebrow.

I winced at the pain.

"Sorry" Krist muttered.

"You should've said something Y/N, I should've known," Krist said unhappy, his tone was blue. I could hear he was upset.

"Hey" I smiled and put my hand on his cheek instinctively, yet I was quick to pull my hand away, scared it might get awkward.

Krist looked down, then made eye contact with me again.

"I-"

He said at the same time as me.

"Sorry you go," Krist said.

"It's just that I-"

"I love you Y/N" Krist blurted out.

My eyes widened and my heart fluttered

I looked at him in astonishment, not knowing what to do with myself, mostly because he took the words right out of my mouth.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have b-"

"I love you too, Krist" I smiled,  Krist looked up at me, he was in a state of shock.

"Y-You love me?" He asked.

"Just kiss me, you dork" I laughed, I grabbed the back of Krist's neck and smashed my lips on his.

"Fucking finally" Krist whispered in my ear.