Chapter 4

Hey y'all, just thought I'd say hey AND THANK YOU SO MUCH for your support with this book, it is absolutely incredible, you all are so amazing, thank you for proving to me that anything is possible! Keep following your dreams and work hard for them💚

CONTINUE READING YOU BEAUTIFUL BEING, I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS💕🔥

*********************************************

Lainey

Lainey knocked on the door, a friendly voice could be heard from the other side of the door and told her to come in. She opened the door and there stood an incredibly stunning woman, Lainey couldn't see her face at all. All she could see was the back of her legs and the thong on her ass sticking out of the fridge. She looked like she was taunting whoever was meant to come through that door for her. Lainey blushed, trying to be a respectable human being and trying to look away, but she was just too fine. Her voice sounded so familiar, yet she couldn't put a sound to the face. The woman was rummaging in the fridge and when she came out, Lainey went dumbfounded and she nearly dropped the order.

It was Cassidy. The girl from work, the girl that bumped into her at the gay club, the girl who looked hot as hell prancing around her apartment in next to nothing. She practically threw the bottle of ketchup on to the counter and reached for her shirt, pulling it down against her thighs. Her cheeks flushed and she looked a lot hotter in that long sleeve shirt than she did since Lainey met her, including in that apron.

"Lainey... what are you doing here?" She jumped, her cheeks flushing red. Like she obviously couldn't see the shirt that said Mickey's on it. Why would she cover herself if it were Lainey? Does that mean any other delivery person she would've kept her shirt up for them to see? Lainey couldn't think. She didn't know what to think, besides the fact that her body was absolutely speechless. She never expected Cassidy's body to look anything like this. She had expected out of all the times she looked at her at work, the apron fitted so tightly around her entire body and Lainey loved to stare at the way she looked in it. The way she filled it up. Her own cheeks now going red.

"I uhm... food delivery..." she hesitated. What else could she do. It's not that hard Lainey, just spit it out. She had been with beautiful women all the time, Jess was stunning, Lainey didn't know what she did to deserve her. She seen beautiful women completely naked all the time. She pleased beautiful women. She didn't know what to do or say in that moment, which was odd. No woman has ever made Lainey quite as speechless as she was right then and there. This felt too good to be true. She could tease her about it and complement the little parts she did flash. Like how the thong she wore was Lainey's favorite color and she must've known it was her coming as the delivery person. How toned and beautiful her long legs were; Lainey wanted to be trapped between them. Giving Cassidy what she deserves for thinking she could talk to Lainey the way she did last night.

Let it be known, you fuck with Lainey and you will catch these rainbow horns. Then maybe after she could give her some company and a better shirt to wear. This big apartment was too quiet and big for just Cassidy. Lainey looked back up from Cassidy's legs to her eyes and cleared her throat. "Do you always try to seduce the delivery person?" She said boldly

"You wish, I just woke up." She scoffed and said. Cassidy slowly let her shirt go, Lainey could see her nipples through the white button-up. Was it her shirt or somebody's who lived with her, her boyfriend's perhaps? It looked a little too big on her curvy body to be hers. She stressed hard about not being a horn-dog for once. Possibly harder than when she had been caught in that freezer with the love of her life. She could just barely still see her then. Flashing that angelic smile and the yellow thong that peaked from behind her. Waiting for Lainey. Taunting her. Almost as if she were still looking at the same person... oh shit.