Sunshines and Screams (pt 2)

Ayo ladies and gentlemen.

So after a two hundred billion year hiatus (sorry bout that :/), we are hopefully gonna be back on track from now on lads.

WHOOP

Also, this is a bit of a filler, but this is the point in the overall story where things should start to get interesting ;)

Y'all have no idea what you're in for in from now on. Brace yourselves. We have a long way to go.

----------------------------

"Y/N!!!".

You bolted upright, breathing harshly, tears streaming down your face. You clutched your chest in agony, it felt as if, as if...

someone had stabbed you right through the heart.

You glanced down, but were confused when you saw no blood. You tentatively took your hand away to reveal your smooth, unmarked skin. The pain began to fade away, eventually completely vanishing, leaving nothing but a terrifying memory.

You flinched and gasped in fright when a warm hand covered yours, encircling your wrist and rubbing soothing patterns across your knuckles with their thumb. You looked up quickly in fear, but your tension released slightly when you saw that it was Hoseok. Then confusion took over.

"How did you get in? Why are you in here?", you stuttered, leaning away from him. He gave you look.

"You have essentially no security, even a human could break in here without any trouble whatsoever", he pointed out, raising his eyebrow as if to question why you don't have anything more than a lock on your door. 

"As for the second question", his eyes softened in concern. "Last night, I felt something was very wrong, so I came to watch you sleep. You were fine for so long, and I was beginning to wonder was it simply paranoia on my part. I was just about to leave, but you started to move. At this stage, I was sure you were just dreaming, but the feeling came back, so much more intense, so I stayed. Then, after a few minutes, the screaming started. You wouldn't stop, so I had to shake you awake".

"You felt something?", you asked, your curiosity getting the better of you. he nodded his head, humming gently in agreement.

"It's my gift", he explained, biting his lips thoughtfully. "I suppose you humans would call it a sixth sense? It's not consistent, but I would, for example, know if somebody was lying. Or if something bad was going to happen, I would have this ominous feeling, like I know something  is wrong, or will be wrong. However", his lip curled in frustration. "I never know exactly what it is". He glanced at you and narrowed his eyes. "But you're changing the subject".

He leaned closer to you. You pulled back slightly, but his free hand grabbed your jaw gently and drew you nearer to him.

"What happened darling", he whispered, searching your face with eyes that were, thankfully, the colour of dark chocolate for the moment. However, the lack of red did nothing to lessen the intensity of his stare, and you found yourself closing your eyes in order to prevent meeting his gaze.

"Look at me y/n", he said, his cold breath ghosting across your lips, which made you twitch in surprise at how close he must be to your face. "What happened?".

"It was just a nightmare", you whispered pathetically, still keeping your eyelids shut tight.

"Really?", he said sarcastically. "Do you think I'm stupid? I know it was a nightmare". You let out a small sigh of relief as you sensed him pulling away. He let go of your jaw, but slid his hand across your shoulder to trace the bone at the top of your spine instead, then dragging his fingertips upwards to tangle them in the hair at the nape of your neck. He pulled your head back slowly, so when you opened your eyes, all you could see was your cracked, off-white ceiling.

"You will tell me what happened soon enough", he said simply. "I'll get the truth out of you one way or another darling, I'll get Taehyung to make you talk".

You shivered at the idea, you knew you were essentially helpless when it came to Taehyung's weird hypnosis thing. But on the other hand, you didn't want to let them know you had been dreaming about Taehyung and Yoongi. 

"Y--you can't do that", you said nervously. "Don't get him".

Hoseok leaned over you to study your face thoughtfully, then cocked his head at a sound that was probably too faint for your ears to hear. You felt uneasy at the evil grin that cracked across his face, then felt the bed shift as someone set themselves down behind you.

"Hmm, too late for that baby", Taehyung crooned, his voice filling your ears and your head, the drowsy feeling already taking over as he pulled you into his embrace, Hoseok letting go of your neck and hand. "What made you scream angel?".

---------------

How are y'all, like in general? I hope you are doing good. 

If by any chance you were doing exams like me, congratulations, you survived!!!!

Tell me what y'all think, vote and comment, I love reading all the comments :)

Peace out, uwu